3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 21.03.20 09:42 pm

Cap facial expressions (Dark Souls 3)

guys who do not mind,can share the hat?)
still would accept the gift of a ring on _ to loot,preferably +3 (seems to have)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gryxa/
thanks in advance
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 21.03.20

Gryxa
It is strange that cap couldn't beat. It is possible though on the ground the facial expressions, know throw Lloyd's talismans, Yes, verify after each attempt. But the gold serpent ring +3 Yes, you also need the DLC to take place.

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

AT_Sagor
well, I killed all the mimics and NG+ don't want to start,want to farm some creeps with mobs marks the reputation of the covenants
and about the talismans too late read)

_
_TEZ_ 21.03.20

Gryxa
What LVL?

A
AT_Sagor 21.03.20

_TEZ_
The sense in such matters when there is a password?

_
_TEZ_ 21.03.20

AT_Sagor
Password you can connect even with a large difference in LVL?

O
Oasis777 21.03.20

Gryxa
Well what do he threw his hat in the Shaposhnik?

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

_TEZ_
well, Yes.at any lock at any level

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

Oasis777
nope(

D
Ded MastDay 21.03.20

Is it possible to beat the game and bust a symbol of greed? I have these caps almost every facial expression fall.

A
AT_Sagor 21.03.20

Svetoslav
By the way here after your words something in my head memories splashed - there was a patch that did in some specific facial expressions 100% chance of finding the hat. For example, I always find 1 - 3 units per passage.

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

Svetoslav
well I no 1 has not fallen,although in the summer of 2017 when I played Curling,almost with each facial expressions she fell

M
Morgan Yu 21.03.20

A symbol of greed, 100% drops if you kill all the mimics in the game, but of course you have to start ng+ and the first person he will fall

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

ImGabeNewell
on NG+ is clearly more difficult to farm the knights in Anolor than a simple game,and I want to collect and then platinum)

A
AT_Sagor 21.03.20

Gryxa
Well, the Hatter began, cut off ears now? Bug-ha, the dictator in Anor Londo!

M
Morgan Yu 21.03.20

Gryxa
I wouldn't say harder, you are given a symbol of greed then?)

S
Stavaas 21.03.20

This symbol is like 100 percent. falls of facial expression somewhere between a dancer and a butterfly in armor.

G
Gryxa 21.03.20

ImGabeNewell
not given(
AT_Sagor
still did not(

M
Morgan Yu 21.03.20

Stavaas
No, I've never had a 100% chance, just the way I have written above, so not the city towns)

S
Stavaas 21.03.20

ImGabeNewell
well, I'm just playing ng, no pluses, spent an hour knocking this character from the facial expressions on the Pope, it fell to me, but then I went to the castle latrica, and there he fell a second time, without any medallions, I have not killed the mimics in the following locations. Even when I played pirates in the first passage me he had the same facial expressions. so it falls out that the facial expressions in the castle Latrice. exactly.