3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eeduard3008 21.03.20 09:42 pm

Discontinued operation programs \"ACOrigins.exe\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Guys help who faced. When you start viskakivaet this error. System requirements fit, direks updated, video card updated wood, C++ installed.
81 Comments
Sort by:
t
temnui1 21.03.20

Mr. che you are there

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

temnui1
play in NFS pabak))) at maximum speed all the flies, although there the requirements are the same as the assassin!

V
Valeriy_ 21.03.20

My standards went.

c
chaykins88 21.03.20

Petition for a patch

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-montreal-ubisoft-release-patch-to-support-amd-phenom-proccessors-in-assassin-s-creed-origins

D
Die_Hard1111111 21.03.20

Percent kind do you have ?

C
CTPEKOZZA 21.03.20

After nearly a month of dance with a couple of shaman of the Great randomness around kostr... system unit I finally managed to run as Origins!
It turned out, the native Defender Виндовс10, when installing/downloading games (in particular, Yupley protection) does not throw/change any files in the folder User, and probably removes them and something else, but in the event log is not displayed. Disable the Defender service will not help.

On this basis, the installed third-party AntiVir/firewall, I personally installed avast. Preferably in the settings to enable prompt decision making by the user about suspicious files (native disabled). After reboot, nothing in the native Windows Defender is not turning off, let everything in it will be enabled, and the icon is lit green check mark - everything is in order, Comodo has replaced certain services of the defender.

Now with a clear conscience completely remove the game and, just in case, dotting a few I's CCleaner. For probably be not too lazy to reboot. Download in new game, regimsya window Yupley and... run... Everything will go!

Say, I percent Rayzen 7 1700, but it turned out it's still not in percent.

Good luck!

A
Aleksey Vygodin 21.03.20

CTPEKOZZA
Did not help

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

Vygoda
Yes and not help, what does is all what the previous author wrote. In it percent Rayzen 7 1700 - and it supports sse instructions to 4.1

A
Aleksey Vygodin 21.03.20

Here is my PERC

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

Vygoda
Oh, how sse instructions supported with 4.1, then I do not understand what else is needed

A
Aleksey Vygodin 21.03.20

eeduard3008
Need to Denuvo was not.

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

Vygoda
well, like I said, as it will break, then they will remove the creature.

t
temnui1 21.03.20

as a new patch

H
Herman Yudin 21.03.20

Hello! What's with the patch? Nothing is heard?

R
RedAge 21.03.20

the AMD (only support SEE 4a) I bought the incentive - failed to start - got the money back.. let's dream that will fix.. the car is not very old.

i
insel260 21.03.20

Game crashes when loading.
i7 6800k
16 GB RAM
GTX 1080 TI
Jubilee chase patterns. Type send dxdiag, msinfo, etc. And so with every call to him.
Assholes are just assholes. Just played 40 minutes a game, everything can not start it.
In General, anything they are not going to do. All put a bolt on Ubisoft. I thought EA snickering, and there is a pancake these. Early game though 80 percent of the workers were, and this otsein and 10% not done...
Those who are still thinking about buying (there is just discounts for this game) - in Any case do not buy! On my bucket the game was not given even 40 fps in PCD!!!

R
RedAge 21.03.20

insel260
Was dosemealti....... from the user.

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

insel260
condom in one word, even in the summer I pre-ordered the gold edition did, but that's not the incentive, which is very disappointed as in uple if you buy money they do not return ushlepki also standard messages like a parrot answer!

P
PNC 21.03.20

The patch is not worth the wait, the game does not plow if the PERC does not support SSe 4.2 this statement is required for the protection Denuvo, so greetings to you know where!)

e
eeduard3008 21.03.20

3 months after the game's release method finally found to run on fanaah without sse 4.1 and 4.2! I have a Hairdryer 4 core instructions are not supported, vidyuhi 3 GB, operatives 8GB SSD hard! But of course not comfortable to play! Here is a link to a video on YouTube how to start: