3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SibusIII 21.03.20 09:43 pm

Fails to return the settlement. (Fallout 4)

Guys, this problem: played at DLS on the raiders moved into the community, there seized the settlement and gave the Operators. Then he decided to betray them and started to play. OK, killed the bosses, named in their honor taken from the corpses of machines, the slaves were given back their freedom, began to sweep the Commonwealth. And strip, except the last settlement. Killed all the raiders, the defense (two turrets) destroyed, but still appears as an Outpost of raiders on the map. When you come back - working turret again and fire at me, but none living. Now even the generators were shot, but I don't think that will help. To open up the shop handles does not work, writes that the settlement is hostile, although there is no one there. Is there a solution?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 21.03.20

what Preston said? You as he was to destroy it?

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

Cheryl
Yes, with him all the rules. After killing the bosses in the Park, it started to give the job the Minutemen.

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.03.20

Weak.Unworthy to be a raider. :D

n
nestrbob 21.03.20

SibusIII
Something with the storyline doesn't add up . If In the world to win back the branch for the raiders , then when you capture the first settlement and its transfer under the control of the raiders , Preston ceases to be a friend of GG and speaks about his infidelity . A complete sweep of the raiders and the return of the settlement of the situation with Preston not change . What kind of job Preston is it ?

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

nestrbob
So, initially I went to the Museum, saved them there, took in Sanctuary, Preston said one settlement need help, I agreed to help and walked away into the sunset. More he didn't see me. Walked around the world to find herself and gain experience to go to In the World. DLS was, had the raiders in the Commonwealth. Then talked with Preston, he told me this: get yourself right and I to him: Yeah, my brother and kill the remaining leaders of the gangs (yeah, the first time he played the raiders without predatelstva, while being a General, he threw me disapprove, but I and it then generally not frequented lately, so what about the future behavior do not know, and then he kind of sales do not react when the first settlement I took; current when approached, said something like: Think I don't know that you're with the raiders contacted? It's not too late to fix things, destroy them and cross to the dark side).
So, back to him with a report supposedly that helped the settlers to whom he I in the beginning did, and he to me: Okay, fellow, let's have another. A couple of quests with the help of the peasants, promotion, breathtaking battle with the Uterus, the search for an ancient evil and now simple listen to the radio calls for assistance. In other areas I have after re-capture the base immediately changed the icon on the map (with the skull on the tractor), and then if I have the compass at the bottom to see the settlement appears as the tractor, but the PIP-boy's skull. To open a workshop in the previous settlements, it was enough for a little walk somewhere, go back, and she opened, whereas here it doesn't work: turrets respaunâtsâ and workshop sends on four sides. I do not remember, when he returned, he worked the turret or not in other areas.. In any case, they were not prejudiced against me.

f
fox345 21.03.20

SibusIII
If, prior to completing the home sweet Home you accepted an offer from Preston to join the ranks of the Minutemen, after the establishment of the first Outpost on the territory of the Commonwealth of Preston you will be offended and will ignore your attempts to talk to him. Therefore, it is recommended to first go through the DLC and only then to join the Minutemen, or go through the whole storyline for the Minutemen, and then taken for quest home sweet Home.

S
Sheril 21.03.20

SibusIII
as a settlement called?

n
nestrbob 21.03.20

SibusIII
On account of the capture of the settlement . I had a similar case , but the situation was slightly different . I was in the story, i.e., played entire branch of the Minutemen and all the settlements were in their subordination . Then I went to Cores-and the world has passed the branch for the raiders including to convey they had the settlements of the Minutemen , and not neutral . In the sweep of the raiders in Nuclei-peace and return myself to control settlements , the problem arose only in Nordhagen Beach . After the destruction of the raiders in the settlement , it is necessary to talk to the chief settler, and if it is positive to GG , the settlement proceeds under his control and the workshop becomes available . And Nordhagen Beach the settlers said that they have to GG no more faith and they want nothing to do with him . In this case, the output only one - to destroy all the settlers and then the control again in HS , but in the settlement was originally sewn into the game a child , and he is immortal and that we must manage to lure the child from the area of the settlement . If it succeeds , then save the game and reload , after rebooting the settlement is neutral and the workshop becomes available .

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

Cheryl
Farm Warwick.

S
Sheril 21.03.20

weird. And I have this settlement was not possible to do radiosky, as it left initmenuitem :) It is in the selection menu Schenk (to capture the settlement) was always grey.

n
nestrbob 21.03.20

SibusIII
Warwick farm cannot be subordinated to the raiders in any way , and to gain control of HS above the settlement it is necessary to perform the branch quests .
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%A3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2

S
Sheril 21.03.20

SibusIII
and fashion standing?

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

nestrbob
Well.. I do, unfortunately, failed. I think generally the first seized. The most equipped and strengthened. A jewel among the other sheds.

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

Cheryl
No, not even tried to put.

S
Sheril 21.03.20

SibusIII
you glyuchennaya game
and can hammer on this settlement?

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

nestrbob
Hmm, I assumed that the turrets are children.
Cheat kick no sense - responses, move abroad workshop was a success, but have had no effect. But a simple disable saved. BUT! Icon with a skull remained. Put lighthouse the recruitment, see - go people or not. At least the workshop after it begins to work.

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

Cheryl
Well, if sensible treatment is not there, then clear the stump score.

n
nestrbob 21.03.20

SibusIII
Warwick farm neutral family settlement , with inscribed characters . What kind of capture it ?

S
SibusIII 21.03.20

nestrbob
I just got evicted. Or rather the daughter (I think it was daughter). Senior I accidentally killed the ship. That is strange - the daughter at me not agrees. Seriously, fulfilled kV from the Cats before the DLS, then the Shank was given a list and had a farm there. https://sun1-1.userapi.com/c840735/v840735175/5940c/gL79-pc-f8s.jpg

n
nestrbob 21.03.20

SibusIII
As if there you have , to regain control of the settlement will fail because it only gives the head of the family for good behavior .