3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damned_Soul 21.03.20 09:43 pm

Steam trading cards don't fall

Hello, I didn't follow the update in the Steam client, but something strange I noticed. Recently bought PayDay 2 in this game should fall card. Total since then I have 71 minutes as you can see spent in the game but not one card I do not have.

15 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkheat 21.03.20

Cards begin to fall after 2 hours of play.

D
Damned_Soul 21.03.20

darkheat
thank you

M
Maxis1977 21.03.20

Damned_Soul
you can turn on and leave for 3 hours and all the cards will fall

D
Damned_Soul 21.03.20

baskspace2014
I always did so. but have not been in Steam, and then something

s
schta 21.03.20

Back in the spring had the card for half an hour, and now after 2 hours starts to fall. Thus steam is fighting with someone.

d
darkheat 21.03.20

schta
So steam is struggling with his system of refunds to users who bought the game and abandon it after 2 hours of gross time, not to farm the card itself.

s
schta 21.03.20

darkheat
got it, thanks. Keep plus!
Gonna go read about the system of refunds.

Y
Yury Shepelev 21.03.20

I lost garis mod 836 hours - NO CARD! is this normal? In other games me and for 2-4 hours no card drops! WHAT TO DO?

N
Nurg 21.03.20

1.If the game is purchased or activated on Steam before 2 weeks, the cards begin to dramatise only after 2 hours of play.
2.If the game was bought or activated on Steam more than 2 weeks, there is a chance (not 100%) that the card will dramatise to 2 hours of play.

d
departman 21.03.20

After Steam introduced a system of refund (read more here: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds), the cards in most games begin to occur after 2 hours of playing time. If the game is purchased as specified by the user Nurg more than 14 days ago, that is, the probability of a sooner than 2 hours playing time.
However, sometimes it works the option to run the game in a time when Steam is in offline mode or disconnected from the Internet, of fulfilling a little more than 2 hours of game time, and then connect to the Internet, or disable offline mode. Again, not always, but quite often the time spent in the game offline is not counted in the Steam stats, but the cards fall out early. If you have time to get all the cards from the game, and You don't need her, you have the opportunity to request a refund. However, I do not recommend to abuse the function of a refund.

d
departman 21.03.20

Yury Shepelev
Loss cards may be affected by many factors, ranging from blocking Your account by the VAC system, and ending with the fact that your Steam is offline or not connected to the Internet. Don't resent the lack of cards, try to reinstall the Steam client, to update the driver and check the system by antivirus program. In any case, I think Your problem is solved.

A
Aleksandr742 21.03.20

71 min here XD fallout maps does not smell!

D
DK-11 21.03.20

It seems not always the case)) After 77 minutes of play dropped card)) So this system is not yet stable.

H
Heinz-Harald 21.03.20

I have 477 hours, but no dick and not dropped

S
Salvia Qeenzi 21.03.20

Am1ce
A winner in life