3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qiwi4ka 21.03.20 09:43 pm

How to play the game of chance the dice and make money? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who played and raised pennies on the dice and how to play them?
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 21.03.20

Qiwi4ka
T click when you play. Everything is clearly written W

D
Deadeye181 21.03.20

Qiwi4ka
Personally, I have twice killed the Riddler when he met me on the road and picking up special dice, such as two Diabolical dice, one loaded with the cut face that always shows 1... Well this set is pretty easy to win.

And to play them you can see the rules at the time of any party: it is necessary to collect a specified number of points (or more) faster than the opponent. This is done by means of combinations: combinations of 1 cube: five - 50 points, unit - 100 points. Combinations of 3 or more cubes: 3 of the same number give this number multiplied by how many time points do not remember exactly, but you can see by clicking t (in Russian layout e).
You can score points while you didn't write them down to your account, then the turn passes to the enemy, or until you thrown the bones will remain of combinations, then the unfixed points are burned, and the turn passes to the opponent...

S
Setesh 21.03.20

Easy to play, that's only the money since you will not raise very much small stakes (the poor peasants)