3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makc11021992 21.03.20 09:44 pm

A glitch or a defect in the wound the bastard (Tyranny)

don't know when it appeared, but the book-lover whose name I haven't memorized what's at the entrance to the wound gives the quest to return to the village of the Golden Paw and after taking this quest, the village chief (the caster of the tides and Smith) refused to talk to me. and as a consequence quests that they give not be completed. Be careful)
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
makc11021992 21.03.20

and then I lost because of this few hours of game progress, the benefit of saving made

Y
Yushimitsy 21.03.20

makc11021992
new area and the beginning of DLS with some parts of the plot appear?

m
makc11021992 21.03.20

Yushimitsy
it occurred immediately after Suzette crossroads, a letter from a reader of L. this is the start of a new zone, and for barrika with armor available almost immediately came to a crossroads.

Y
Yushimitsy 21.03.20

makc11021992
Val after it is thanks.

u
ugorchanin 21.03.20

It may not be a bug and not a glitch. Refuse to talk, probably because they are competitors to the Golden Paw. And when you enter the portal. mercenaries these two quarreling leaders begin to attack you from time to time while exploring all the dungeons. But I initially fulfilled the quests, or rather one of them. The second did not run, he refused for reasons of conscience. And only after he took the quest of the Golden Paw at the reader. Such thoughts came to mind due to a fact that when I completed the quest bricklayer, he too, with me stopped talking and became inactive. If the conversation with them POPs up a dialog box but no dialog, delivery quests, then most likely this is a bug!
For example, I caught a bug with a Gold Paw in the dungeons. When I had paintings to consider, I considered, was said back to knightcat and talk to her, I came back, the dialog POPs up, but options about the conversation with her pictures, there was... never went to kannadapremi... this glyukanul passage in the Wound.

m
makc11021992 21.03.20

ugorchanin
perhaps at the expense of the quest with the return you're right. Regarding your problem there are 3 pictures and you have to explore them completely (there will be a window you have considered all that is possible in this picture) then go to knightcat (I reviewed all the pictures and then just went to the claw and the branch of the dialogue was) and with her paw and go to the 4th picture (here it is necessary to be careful, and then a couple of times soraluce I just ran away)

K
Kilimor 21.03.20

makc11021992
It is necessary not just to consider everything, and choose the correct answers.

r
raspisnoy1 21.03.20

ugorchanin
I do to the 4th picture I can not get