3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tolya666 21.03.20 09:44 pm

Rate the build, I

Welcome the harsh criticism. Any opinions are very important.
Please note that there is a dream about your Assembly and understand it on an Amateur level, so I want to ask the opinions of others may understand this better.
Percents - Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake 3.6 Hz
Mother - MSI GAMING PRO CARBON Z370 / AC
Opera - LED Corsair Vengeance (2x8) 16GB DDR4 Kit 3000gts
Video MSI GeForce Gaming GTX1060 X 6G
PSU - be quiet! System Power 8 80+ 600V
Drive - 1TB Toshiba P300
SSD - SSD 120GB Patriot Flare
Cooling - be quiet! Pure Rock
Case - LC-Power 988B Red Typhoon Gaming
Monitor - LG LED TV 80sm\32 (in short the TV will be full hd)
THE GOAL OF THE GAME
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 21.03.20

tolya666
And where the goal is, what to expect . Monitor what ?

t
tolya666 21.03.20

An__ei
The goal is definitely game, Monique - TV ful hd

b
bazilews 21.03.20

tolya666
Normal build,with games no problems.

A
AnPei 21.03.20

tolya666
For CPU max. the memory frequency of 2666 MHz. according to the Assembly gathered to disperse . Crackdown, this is still an issue .

t
tolya666 21.03.20

An__ei
Yes, will have to disperse, because the games now and then, who knows, but I am more worried about cooling.
Like the stone and it is not hot in itself, but with the acceleration increasing temperature. Maybe everything will be OK....

w
william1992 21.03.20

One, I believe that such a power card is weak?

t
tolya666 21.03.20

william1992
the nurse or something? what advise you?

w
william1992 21.03.20

tolya666
Video

A
AnPei 21.03.20

For a TV to break up ? I for 2K 144hz. not dispersed to 1070 and everyone is happy.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.03.20

SSD can be removed
the cooler can be changed to Arctic Cooling Freezer 33 eSports Edition
the card is preferably thicker to take. the thicker the better, in principle, no ceiling

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

An__ei
An__ei wrote:
For CPU max. the memory frequency of 2666 MHz. according to the Assembly gathered to disperse . Crackdown, this is still an issue .
For kodelaka the faster the RAM the better. For example in assassin creed Origen speed of RAM noticeably increases fps. About overclocking the 370-th chipset can digest the RAM with a frequency of 4000, so the sooner the better.

b
back37 21.03.20

A normal balanced build, not an old tree stump with 1080... that's good. I even have a laptop with a 1060 on ultra in FullHD all pulling in +/- 60 fps, so the card is rolled.
The only thing I would replace is the SSD - why 2.5 when the motherboard is m.2? Noodles in the hull will be less, most modern motherboards still with m.2, so that the throw will be... I would certainly set myself a Samsung evo 960, but cheaper enough.
Well, I'm better than Monique would be placed at the TV the delay is too large, even if the documentation is written low... just not with the words game and overpayment for that offer-a lot, but just with a delay of 1-2 ms and a hdmi/display port... all these 120-144 hz, complete garbage, not because they are supposedly not visible, but because of 60Hz and 120+ fps is noticeable, but the game is locked to 30 fps on them is terrible, if there is no 15 fps myself... so sometimes I suffer because of 120Hz matrix and do not advise anyone :D

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.03.20

tolya666
The build is great. I like it!
But the video card really is about. Put at least 1070. The game is very demanding and not optimized go!
And everything is fine)

T
True_Rivethead 21.03.20

tolya666
>1060
>GAMES
That didn't understand what I said?
In 2018 the MINIMUM for games is 1080.
And 1060 for Mishukov.

t
tolya666 21.03.20

True_Rivethead
Maybe you're right, but I will correct you. Your statement is really adequately far in 2016, when the price of the video was 2 or 3 times less.
Now I 1060 for 23k, in March brand new range of video 2060\70\80 and then I hope the prices stabiliziruemost, and can be updated in terms of video for normal money, but at the moment to buy something like 1080 for 60K+, provided that these top manufacturers to save on materials and the video is 3 years (warranty period) and burning (proof). It is impractical to throw away money, easier trip to relax and the time will pass, and the video will be cheaper (none)

T
True_Rivethead 21.03.20

tolya666
I'm in 2016 comp and collected, right before the New Year.
My 1080 is quite reliable, because I only load games(miners - morons!).
And my advice to you: save 1080p from a good vendor, you will not regret.
And don't take i5 - power is not enough.
In General - good luck to you, man.

i
ihappy 21.03.20

True_Rivethead wrote:
That didn't understand what I said?
In 2018 the MINIMUM for games is 1080.
And 1060 for Mishukov.
kindergarten.
I stood in the autumn 4Gb GeForce GTX1050 Ti (DDR5) GigaByte and games(tested on the last Duma and wolfenstine) at the time went to 60FPS and at max speed.
And that 1050!

tolya666 wrote:
Percents - Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake 3.6 Hz
If you take AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Then another mom will save.
Better add and put the graphics card or notebook.
Games and weaker than percents to take. Still mostly the burden is on Vidyahu.
tolya666 wrote:
MSI GAMING PRO CARBON Z370 / AC
Mother is cool, but why? (well, as cool, cool marketing)
Why did you choose her?
Games get easier and you will not see the difference.
tolya666 wrote:
LED Corsair Vengeance (2x8) 16GB DDR4 Kit 3000gts
Percent(of your choice) memory max supports 2666 MHz. According to SIM, hurry this will not work.
tolya666 wrote:
be quiet! System Power 8 80+ 600V
BP is not known to me, marketing is good.
Here is where you can not skimp is on the PSU.
tolya666 wrote:
Patriot SSD Flare
Well, for me it is since that exactly would not have taken it.
tolya666 wrote:
LG LED TV 80sm\32 (in short the TV will be full hd)
Nuuuu that. This is not a TV and not a monitor. Money thrown to the wind.
Better just to add telly to take at least >40
Or take the normal monitor 24-27
But this is my personal IMHO.

Overall standards.

O
OkGo 21.03.20

Never said you are going to persecute because the processor?
Then specify in more detail what the model of the cooler you chose (there are several variations of the be quiet! It was Pure Rock).

Well, if that's what I think it is better not to feel sorry for another 1-1. 5 on top by buying something better. Chosen because of the cooler may not be enough for decent acceleration.

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

True_Rivethead
True_Rivethead wrote:
And my advice to you: save 1080p from a good vendor, you will not regret.
We should not look at vendor and on the very vidyuhi because that ASUS that msii that is firing as a great vidyuhi so lame and have lame and cooling subsystem pitulova not reinforced.
I understand you have the KFA2 EXOC GeForce GTX 1080 so this is just a wretched model in a series of ahlad suck (only 4 heat pipes and a thin heat sink), the subsystem pitulova weak (enhanced slightly relative to the reference), vidyuhi I suppose warms up to 70 degrees. And then you still to advise, speaking what was written above ))))))

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

ihappy
ihappy wrote:
Percent(of your choice) memory max supports 2666 MHz. According to SIM, hurry this will not work.
Is, RAM may, at 370-m chipset to work up to 4000, why write nonsense if you do not understand?
ihappy wrote:
Well, for me it is since that exactly would not have taken it.
Ie when he takes a brand you write that is paying for the marketing when a little-known firms that write what Nona. You better define ))))
ihappy wrote:
If you take AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Then another mom will save.
Better add and put the graphics card or notebook.
Games and weaker than percents to take. Still mostly the burden is on Vidyahu.
Now cofilin the best option. The Riesen lose much in performance per core + with the selection of RAM will have to suffer Yes, the same RAM on kovilakam accelerates better than Eisenach. In addition, the percent in the latest games is needed quickly (for example assasin creed, origin, or kingdom come deliverance)