3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kukulkan9 21.03.20 09:44 pm

Bear fat, where to take? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question - Already have a bunch of recipes as superior and excellent, I have all the ingredients except for the bear fat, is nowhere to be found. Couple bears got but the fat they did not fall, the traders nothing, each browsing. And fat for recipes need a mountain where to get it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasitiv 21.03.20

Do bears count?!
But seriously, it's not immediately in the first got the bear to fall out. It's like with monsters. So for example you need the brain of utopa, you're going to kill them, kill 10 units, but the brain does not immediately come across. Then you need either patience and a lot of bears (and they are hell to find) or stupidly fumbling at several different shops, one will come across.

S
Spidermanos 21.03.20

fumbling for herbalists and dealers in all kinds of well, or forest and farm bears

k
kukulkan9 21.03.20

so these bears... I'm Wyverns more killed than bears. Found in short that the herbalist dwarf in Novigrad 7 PCs bear fat on sale. First got this.

U
UNATCO 21.03.20

mdaa never such problems was not) as you play the game XS)

A
Arileon 21.03.20

In Velenje, near the village of Stagery there really is a bear. At least one.

4DooM 21.03.20

In Odessa Privoz 30 hryvnia per kilo.

S
Sheff322 21.03.20

4DooM
Chet was lying.

4DooM 21.03.20

Sheff322
Last week took. Places need to know!

S
Sheff322 21.03.20

4DooM
a proof will be?

D
Deikunn 21.03.20

There is a herbalist in the deserted village to the right of the village zalyp'ya. This place is noted as unknown.
He has 10 pieces