3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 21.03.20 09:45 pm

Mysterious ways - a sermon for father Boguta (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Did the priest says nothing, as not tried this message out in different ways , in the end all one father Andrew Bogut sends nafig.. somebody advise what thread?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablo88k 21.03.20

Stribogg
It means you have problems with eloquence. I have all the rules, the people came.

S
Setesh 21.03.20

the second time just happened, you need to choose a short and modest replicas, and in the end to harm the priests, but to protect Boguta (like the second option), and all replicas must produce a successful response from the congregation

S
Stribogg 21.03.20

Sites
like so and so tried already all the replica was successful..

D
Daarty0910 21.03.20

I was razmusolivat, then fucked with priests and supported Bogota

S
Setesh 21.03.20

Stribogg
well than he could, so helpful, accurate replicas unfortunately I do not remember

M
Makarowka 21.03.20

Cool, but when I go from his house for a priest to preach - the job fails.

N
NtBeast 21.03.20

Makarowka
this bug, load the nearest save and try to re-take, it happens with other quests.

A
Alexandr_2018 21.03.20

I chose the first modest, the second long, the third in support of Boguta. Between them in support of the Church. And all the cheers. Thus my rating for the eloquence and authority(crown-bellied such) and"crossed swords was higher than that of the flock. Had all the characteristics.

C
Cydonian10 21.03.20

Passed the third time, chose a short replica and the replica icon of swords

H
HEKET313 21.03.20

Even if after the sermon Boguta refuses to give information, the quest can continue. You can go to richtree in Rataj (which in the beginning entered the service before the job of patrolling near the laboratory of alchemy and scribe) and he will give a tip where to go next.

S
Stas Spielmann 21.03.20

I do have sebagala priest,is at home its not moving,it doesn't talk to him,even the button is not