3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20 09:45 pm

Ps Slim Ps 4 or 4 Pro ?

Greetings to all :)

Decided to buy a PS 4, but not sure. I know that Ps 4 is more powerful, in some games, keeps 60 fps, supports HDR and a lot of chips, but... I'm comfortable playing at a stable 30 frames, to graphics I'm not really picky, new technology is also not particularly interesting (except VR). It would seem, feel it is necessary to take the usual Ps 4. But I have a question: can it happen that next year will be released Ps 5 and four is not relevant ? Maybe you should get the Pro version with the stock, she's supposed to live longer than 4 ?

There is logic in this, or not to pay ?
20 Comments
Sort by:
u
usus 21.03.20

PC take

R
RikoChiko 21.03.20

Take About if possible. In the old games to get a stable 30 frames, and new improved graphics.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

usus
PC is not particularly powerful, but pulls yet) Just tired of buying a bunch of coolers, set cooling to permanently change the thermal paste, serve components. But if this is not done, there will be friezes, and even burn anything else can. And the console - set, plug and play)

R
RikoChiko 21.03.20

So after two years the console is also for the cleaning and thermal paste have to disassemble.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Recochica
For graphics I'm not demanding) my Question is more about the relevance of the four. I'm looking for a Pro just because of the fact that it will be relevant longer than conventional Ps 4. That's the main gist)

R
RikoChiko 21.03.20

Most likely normal and will die together.

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.03.20

So if you come next year five, and Proshka is not relevant. He took slimko year, have never regretted.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Recochica
Yes, but 2 years is not often, to put it mildly)) On PC I'm tired of freezes, crashes, blue screens and more. Personally I have a PC has always been so) that you Constantly have something to adjust, clean, reinstall.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Zh1VaGo
Haven't done much to Slim more. Is to take used, if it is in good condition ? Or should I take a new in any M-video, Citilink or Dns ?

u
usus 21.03.20

Andrey Gubin
About take it then, there is a difference of 5-6rub

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.03.20

Andrey Gubin
If the money all depends on you and Boo to take. I have a year it is in operation, no complaints, in store only.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

usus
Well I wouldn't say I've seen it in the online store some sale, there Ps 4 (not slim) is 14 500. And Pro is hard to find cheaper than 26 500 (well, I couldn't, at least)

R
Recruit_Main 21.03.20

Took slim very happy.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Remap
In General, judging by the responses - Ps 4 is still very relevant. So, at the end of the month definitely getting some :)

F
Filis 21.03.20

Andrey Gubin wrote:
I'm looking for a Pro just because of the fact that it will be relevant longer than conventional Ps 4
Well, it's unlikely. No one in their right mind would release a game only for Pro миyez baseline. We are with you, for example, know that Proshka is much more powerful and slim could, in theory, release it on the game to PS5, and the majority of users worldwide don't have a clue. It is important that: bought-included-stuck-play. And imagine that a lot of people boils this game and paste it in a regular PS4 and there and it will not go. Then what will! A nightmare for tech support Sony. You still try to explain to people why it is they are not doing, they bought it for PS4, which they are, and the fact that there are still some three letters printed on the disk, fuck knows, maybe marking some.
So, as said Rico Chico, the console will die together.
But it is unlikely in the next year, I put on 2020й, autumn :)
PS and myself about a year ago took the slim version, I do not regret.

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

So, guys, I bought used...
Nothing: came, saw, played (in MK X) - all good, everything works excellent, bought. Came home, took the other Horizon. After the long cutscenes, the gameplay started, and I tilted the left stick forward, to force gg to go right, and realized that it (the stick) is rotated around its axis... That is, how would you tip forward it begins to turn (not the stick, but the rubber coating on it) and rotated the finger. Needless to say, it WILDLY inconvenient, because you constantly have your finger return to its original position. Like clearly explained. I hope so. Draw your own conclusions :)
Well, instead of long-awaited purchases, I got in a bad mood and the money spent (still unclear on that).
Even if you think about it, this elastic band can be fixed and everything will be OK. But live also this game appears before my eyes: Sucker

PS. Friend that of course refuses to return the money, said that will change my gamepad to another.

F
Filis 21.03.20

Andrey Gubin
Well, this is for you, consider yourself lucky. This achivku you'd get if when you try to contact sellers in the phone said the subscriber is unavailable, and the console itself is not included. So can't complain.
Many have, what version, what was in the kit?

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Filis
15 990. Fat. Full standard: hdmi, controller charging cable, mono headset, what a game Is you (did not even activate).
Well, it seems to be so, but it's still not nice)

F
Filis 21.03.20

Andrey Gubin
Well, you overpaid. 16 oblique standard, and even for the fat version, which was able to turn 5 years old, almost. New slimку I took a year ago for 18,000. Also as standard. Is now for this price not to find the console new? And how it all seals in place? Cleaned her or she's not very old?

A
Andrey Gubin 21.03.20

Filis
All seals in place until all works fine) I've seen Well over 15 000 (this is the minimum price I found), but can't get ahold of the seller.