3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20 09:46 pm

+ karma to the one who will respond. (Far Cry 4)

Hey, guys ! There are only 1 achievement to earn , it is necessary to kill the enemy from the passenger seat in cooperative play . But in the game there is written chat and explain to your partner. what I want is not an option. Trophy to 5 minutes , can someone help me please ???
12 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 21.03.20

SamLeoFisher wrote:
you have to kill the enemy from the passenger seat in cooperative play
It was supposed to be in the title. Catch report.

g
glebpasta 21.03.20

And platform what?

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

glebpasta
PC

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

people with a machine gun.
your right though , for me, are nonsense.

g
glebpasta 21.03.20

SamLeoFisher
Yes, this is nonsense. Just çelik decided to show their persona. Supposedly he important for all. And throw reports for no particular reason is a waste of time. And the name should change, the Playground doesn't like this...

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

glebpasta
Okay ,okay , just thought I'd write in the style of the game, there is also the karma of all things, did not expect such a reaction. How to change, can't you see-the button edit ? Only the initial message to change

D
DemanShu 21.03.20

SamLeoFisher
I can help with achievements, too, no achievements together. Only until the game is downloaded.

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

DemanShu
Oh, I'd be very grateful . Of course , you will also help to do it !

D
DemanShu 21.03.20

SamLeoFisher
Join nick in Uplai the same game on the fix, my speed is still 4 hours+, well or tomorrow about 20:00 Moscow time.

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

DemanShu
Sent prigles

[
[ ERIK ] 21.03.20

What helpful people, it turns out there on the playground. No, really, I would have helped just a game demolished long ago, and with my speed it will load four days later.

S
SamLeoFisher 21.03.20

Thanks to all who responded ! Achivku received )