3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimkaaa57 21.03.20 09:46 pm

Very long loading savegames (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem appeared suddenly, I play on PC 1.31 and now this - download save start to last 20 minutes, the game does not lag, save, no broken, NVIDIA disabled, hair, fashion set, can someone experienced tell me how to solve the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 21.03.20

dimkaaa57
And you waited 20 minutes for? And how many times you have downloaded such a long save? Scared to ask, but what time you took the load early?

D
Deliano 21.03.20

Can check the status of the hard disk? And in parallel with loading the save, you have any process with the hard drive not running? Convert, copy, defragment etc

d
dimkaaa57 21.03.20

Bupycop
Deliano
Download games yesterday, took 10 seconds, the disc is not loaded, I basically left and went to the store, she came loaded, I read that at launch in 2015, such a disaster was on the plates, and there are so many patches and you

B
Bupycop 21.03.20

dimkaaa57
Maybe this is an isolated case? Try it a few times, certainly not worth waiting for 20 minutes, well a minute at least, and different save, maybe you are trying to load broken.

u
usus 21.03.20

Usually this happens in games when mods are, well, not 20 minutes, but longer than usual

d
dimkaaa57 21.03.20

Bupycop
usus
Yes, I already tried, okay thanks, I realized that here, the solution hardly exists

A
Alexander_Vesker 21.03.20

dimkaaa57
buy the ssd yourself
here on this hardware I sohranki moment run on ultra settings