3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 21.03.20 09:46 pm

How much will the add-ons? (Stellaris)

Good day, people.

The question is simple. How many extras will be at this game? Utopia signed as the first expansion pack. So it's not the last one? Is or small, such as Leviathan...
So how many total will there be? And is there any season pass so that you time to buy and not steam?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 21.03.20

Ilya Cancer
Now I can not find was the video at the beginning of the release of the first additions as I remember ,there was talking about the names of the supplements and how much you plan them. Although it is now possible to have other plans.

F
Fallen space knight 21.03.20

Well, they can at least one hundred additions to gash out as Europe or crosses, have many years of sawing.

K
Kavaynik 21.03.20

ManticoreX
They talked about plans for the next updates and what they would like to see in the game, not the number of add-ons as such, these outline they announce after each major update. About the number of supplements they said something like will support the game until it is relevant, Stellaris have a large supply of possibilities and the games they have relevant at least 5 years, so DLC will be released next 3-5 years, 1-2 major updates per year.

M
ManticoreX 21.03.20

Kavinik
So I said that there may be other plans. Throw this game to the mercy while it is popular,I think no one will:)

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 21.03.20

Sanya Zarenkov
They said they will not like Crusader Kings.

A
Alexxx Nufar 21.03.20

Ilya Cancer
It is possible that may will be the third major addition as a Utopia or Apocalypse. Because just from the point of view of the Paradoxes they haven't squeezed all the juice out of this business model