3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.o.t.inok 21.03.20 09:47 pm

TYPE-10 (Elite Dangerous)

Should I take this ship? In your opinion, experienced pilots?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 21.03.20

b.o.t.inok
well it depends on what you expect from it...

A
Antonyuuuuuck 21.03.20

I thought to take it, but chose ASP exp.

M
ManticoreX 21.03.20

Stupid ship. in fact, nothing changed for most players. universals as always rule.
But you can paingeneric if you like. тип9 saw and did in combat fit with the engineers and not bad fought,but skill was very high:)

b
b.o.t.inok 21.03.20

Ie it makes sense to continue to improve Python. And this mosimo on the go can enjoy. Just reviews are mixed on the ship.

b
b.o.t.inok 21.03.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
do not expect cardboard armor at least, because in Python a couple of times I was drifting in seconds. The truth is to purchase the horizons was and engineering updates not yet put on the ship

D
Dmitriy_XAN 21.03.20

How to say the machine is useless for trading T9 will be more profitable for travel Konda, and for war cutter or Corvette, T10 is not even close to catch up failed, so better one of the big three to buy at least the same Conde

M
ManticoreX 21.03.20

b.o.t.inok
Of course.Especially Python is very effective because it sits on small stations and he has a very good capacity. And in battle he will not fail,I use it with Anaconda AI came out to fight without fear to die:) jump certainly weak,but not critical. You can take ASPA if the jump is not enough,but in battle he is much weaker,and the capacity is less.
Type 10 is a barge converted into a warship)) I hang it all topoi,strict flew,but the feeling only negative. But there are those who like and are willing to turn a blind eye.
For example I don't like Anaconda,but so far this is the best option for me:)I'd Ride on the Beluga,but it is inferior to the Anaconda,even in the carriage of passengers. Eventually will replace the Anaconda on the cutter all the way to Imperial rank will not achieve... and research will leave ASPA and DBE.

C
Costantius 21.03.20

The incentive guides clearly and in detail all is painted: a brief description, purpose, maximum no shields and the stock carried weight, the amount of agility and speed(stock/max).
on the subject all painted inside and out...

b
b.o.t.inok 21.03.20

Costantius
Already dug all that interested in. Not on incentive, on the fan sites .

C
Costantius 21.03.20

the incentive as they say the spot )

R
RikoChiko 21.03.20

If only the fan to take, when money is a dime a dozen and the type 9 and not bought.

r
requiemmm 21.03.20

Purely for the collection apparatus. Big, slow, efficient. Comfort in the Elite ends on the Clipper. Everything that more it can have the hold bigger, thicker shield, but to steer this unpleasant, to put on the station uncomfortable, to redeem after a passionate kiss with an asteroid or a mindless tap-hole COP at the station is expensive. And comfort should be appreciated.

b
b.o.t.inok 21.03.20

requiemmm
I agree, after Python for reseeding anacondas periodically cling to the gateway departure. NPCs and enters into a great big barn sometimes drives me crazy.