3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 21.03.20 09:47 pm

Order: Famously well (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Examined traces and the body, found the bracelet, the entire cave under the well, sort of climbed - but then can not move, who fulfilled - how to find a Ghost?
22 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 21.03.20

Shkudi
Near the well there is a rope to take out the skeleton, then it will burn it and there will be actually a Ghost.

f
forZe26 21.03.20

Swim out of the cave and go back to the well, there will burn the remains and bracelet and poludenna.

w
walitor 21.03.20

Leave the cave, go back to the well, wait till noon and it will appear. We recommend you to prepare the oil against the ghosts and put on the sword.

S
Shkudi 21.03.20

walitor ATP quest started to run late at night but it's like...

s
sudey 21.03.20

AND STILL I WILL ADD-AND TO READ ABOUT POLUDNICA IN BESTIARI. WHERE TO READ? AND WHERE TO GET

F
Fitterr 21.03.20

sudey
READ ABOUT POLUDNICA IN BESTIARI. WHERE TO READ? AND WHERE TO GET
Button In by default, open the Bestiary.

w
walitor 21.03.20

Shkudi
There the task was required to read the bestiary, which is written about it, be careful.

S
Shkudi 21.03.20

walitor
so the fact of the matter is that the job to read the bestiary appeared only when I've meditated before noon, by night it appeared.

h
hedwiga 21.03.20

The second day of beating this thing. Disappears and the Witcher says.
- That it here holds.

What to do then?
the bracelet found her in the well, but where is it?

w
walitor 21.03.20

hedwiga
back to the well go and burn the skeleton.

h
hedwiga 21.03.20

Not! there is not so simple. while the bestiary didn't climb up, did not go to the movie with a bracelet and then there was the option to burn and rushed.

F
FENIX1992 21.03.20

why, after the murder of prudency in the task for this quest all items marked with a green tick and the murder of the Ghost of the red cross?

P
Pixel_l 21.03.20

don't see bestiarii information that you need to burn the corpse, although the bracelet was found and the hand is torn off.

R
Romeodka 21.03.20

Gerald himself says that I have to burn the body, but before that you need to find the thing which it holds in this world

d
dorengir 21.03.20

Off the top, the people why the trophy this Ghost does not appear in Geralt's on the hook for the trophies he has on his belt hanging?

Y
YasinPen 21.03.20

dorengir
it hangs on the horse so what's in the bag... you can't see it, unlike the head of a Griffin)

D
Dark Kahn 21.03.20

Like the Herbalist needs after this dashing to say something, but says nothing. How to talk?

n
nibler99 21.03.20

Dark Kahn
I'm a herbalist on the main quest got, I re-started the conversation and the line about this girl appeared. But what's next? will it be possible for her to take revenge, to punish so to speak, or that's it?

D
Dark Kahn 21.03.20

nibler99

Unfortunately not.

n
nibler99 21.03.20

Dark Kahn
This is unfortunate