3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cdman90 21.03.20 09:48 pm

How to bleed the perk imperceptible murder? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The level of stealth 20, but the perk is not overclocked, tried the cheat level to increase - does not work, can you then save edit or something?
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 21.03.20

Nothing need to edit, play download level - then it will be available for pumping

c
cdman90 21.03.20

Alo I'm at the end of the game, the main quest should secretly kill the robbers on the ramparts

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

Let me guess, the pirates? I'm on the 6th level of stealth to inject invisible murder.

d
dima_quant 21.03.20

cdman90
so a bug, because I'm okay ( playing pirates )

x
xzWhiteWolf 21.03.20

Alex Coachman
And nothing that the game is available in GOG, and generally without protection?) There is no difference.
cdman90
You just read carefully for skill.

c
cdman90 21.03.20

xzWhiteWolf
The dagger I have is the fact that the skill is not pumped, while the level of stealth - 20

P
Pomu4 21.03.20

cdman90
Well, take it and upgrade it, choose the skill you press E

c
cdman90 21.03.20

Pomu4
Nays suggest

B
Badger 21.03.20

cdman90
You got free points for leveling no!

c
cdman90 21.03.20

Badger
Seriously??? And if you look at the level of stealth??? God, this one gifted the other

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

cdman90
Yes, it is obvious that this is a bug. Buy the game and replay from scratch. It is unlikely that it will help. Except that there are trainers or cheat tables to add points or adding perks.

c
cdman90 21.03.20

Alex Coachman
Asking if you can fix this bug using cheats or something

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

cdman90
http://bfy.tw/Gg6I
Similarly with the trainers. Inglish trainer.

c
cdman90 21.03.20

Alex Coachman
That's about what I needed! The only thing that cheat engin does not see the address and the value

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

So not the version of the game. Tables for a specific version made. Also may not work if the table was made for you litsuhi, and you start on the pirates or rogovskoy version.

K
Kvakensky 21.03.20

That you give him all the advice you give, as you can see in the stats that people care about trainer to increase experience. And this trick breaks down the earning of perks, so the only thing here to do is to start again.

P
Prosporo_psix 21.03.20

Lol, the author is autistic and advisers are the same. He's got 20 and 3 stealth perk of all. It's obvious that people just secetery article, and points for perks he was not given. Therefore, socolova.

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

Prosporo_psix
Yeah)) is Not gazed at, and there really entirely cheats. Spiratyat, then naciera, and then run around screaming how the game zabagovannaya.

v
viktorch007 21.03.20

but how exactly you can get 20тый and three stealth perk of all ???

Oh, chela on screen stats for 20ке, everything is clear, but

T
Ti-Just_RZN 21.03.20

cdman90
18 Feb commented on the topic
How to bleed the perk imperceptible murder?
cdman90
18 Feb downloaded cheat
Kingdom Come: Deliverance: The Trainer/Trainer (+9) [1.0] {MrAntiFun}
cdman90
February 13, downloaded cheat
Kingdom Come: Deliverance: The Trainer/Trainer (+3) [8.1] {MrAntiFun}