3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOHOP 21.03.20 09:50 pm

Easiest way to find caravan (earn) (Assassin's Creed 3)

Many are faced with the challenge of finding caravans ,some for jobs ,some for earning and So I found a way to find the caravan easily and quickly in the Frontier in Trois-wood (easy to find on a hunting map ) is a small village ( where the house hunting) , it is necessary to come galloping on a horse, and without Dismounting from it, exit game(to main menu) ,then reload the game ,and near the covered bridge, which will see a caravan -robbing it again you have to come to the village (always on horseback ) and again to exit to the main menu and back to game -the caravan again.This same garbage happens with other caravans in other places ,but in Trois-wood is the most convenient .
Who turned out be sure to write.
PS the Picture with the location on the mini-map can't provide ,weighs 6 mb.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOHOP 21.03.20

The village is at the edge of Troys wood (right).

A
Amon.Ra.XII 21.03.20

And I 10 caravans were robbed at the bridge,to the West of the South-Eastern Fort of the Frontier!

K
KOHOP 21.03.20

Well, that's what I mean -there's a covered bridge there.

e
ezi0504 21.03.20

It turned out

K
KOHOP 21.03.20

ezi0504
Heh! so I know how to explain)

a
alick1 21.03.20

And if you capture all the FORTS caravans disappear?

S
SCAR. 21.03.20

If you have problems with the caravans, please contact the person named Vladimir Goryachev, better known as nomad. He is the consummate professional in the robbery of caravans. For a reasonable price robbed any of them - there are no impregnable caravans. :)

G
Gleb Vishnevskiy 21.03.20

Always near the bridge is the caravan you can go there and without a horse. Do not have to go to the main menu (just go to Boston, new York or in the Estate) and back. (I always have that checked)

A
Aliast 21.03.20

Thanks for the trick. Had to Rob the 8 caravans for a trophy in the manor. Afraid that will have to score because of the randomness. However, this method has helped to carry out the robbery of all 8 caravans 1 hour 12 minutes. Moved to Boston through the port, then back and WALK down to this bridge in Trois woods. When this happened 3 misfires when the caravan not find odadas (two times was a thick fog), but overall it is better than a random search. Apparently in a series of games AC generation randomness is lame. In AC2 you had to catch a tax collector, who just as the horror is rarely seen, but there was a trick to guard him near the Bank at dawn and dusk.

N
Nefesh 21.03.20

Possibly fixed, but not always. Noticed that even if you exit the game, it still takes time...

a
artem4534546 21.03.20

KOHOP
thanks really helped

J
Jack Oneel 21.03.20

Here on the map this bridge

I also managed six times to meet the caravan after Rob another, being on the bridge, moving to fast travel nearby, and again returning on horseback to the bridge.

C
Caprice888 28.10.21

This method really works! Thanks! For a long time I could not find the last caravan.

T
TyomSanych 28.10.21

You don't have to jump there all the time from the point. What are you, damn it)
Just go to the bridge. Click replay ANY memory. It is not necessary to pass it. Just walk out of HIM.
After that, appear right there at the bridge with a NEW CARAVAN.

PROFIT.

A
AleX_Koul 28.10.21

Jack Oneel
Agree. Unless I went on horseback to the mill, and from there with a brisk pace to the bridge. If I immediately rode there on a horse, it did not always work.

He killed the guards from behind and hid in the caravan until the soldiers in the neighborhood passed, and then knocked down those in front. =)