3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iz popy v rot 21.03.20 09:51 pm

Congratulations to all our Orthodox carnival!

And nefig to celebrate foreign holidays-Valentine's Day!
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 21.03.20

Lol

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.03.20

Ass to mouth wrote:
I agree. Halloween is also worth celebrating then ))

C
ColonelJason 21.03.20

Ass to mouth wrote:
Congratulations to all our Orthodox carnival!
It is a pity , however, that the Valentine (both)- pochetaemy Orthodox Saint, but Shrovetide is a pagan holiday that even the priests themselves wanted to cut (Patriarch Adrian wanted to destroy the "demonic holiday", but did not, however, cut his time in 8 days (C) the Revelation from Wikipedia), but these boring formalities could never be a barrier to native-homespun Military Scatterers. And now.

W
Wing42 21.03.20

ColonelJason
Who cares foreign holiday, pagan or Orthodox, for our man is a reason to roll a stack of hot drink, that's what matters.

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.03.20

Holidays no

I
Iz popy v rot 21.03.20

ColonelJason
Wikipedia is written by the agents of influence. And you disgraced. KEK.

C
ColonelJason 21.03.20

Wing42
You're so vain. Such a paradigm is resorted to by those who don't like rasseysky people, and trying to make him limp formalist, seeking justification for his actions. And he's not. Nastoyashiy Russian people - voluntarist, he does not matter to the calendar shortcut, he drinks constantly, no matter what, while holidays and weekdays outside the window flashing a succession of nothing znajomych abstractions.

W
Wing42 21.03.20

ColonelJason
Amen to that! But in honor of the holiday to roll once vysokoduhovnym what-if...

R
Rolemanser 21.03.20

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
knurl somehow vysokoduhovnym what-if...
Well then Cahors to help.

C
ColonelJason 21.03.20

Wing42
It's true. But here it should be noted the ability of Russian people to overcome the absence of circumstances: after a hundred years of Communist lack of spirituality, he learned wasprivate spirit in connection with the events of snachalo bearing controversial spirituality. For someone who in the 90s didn't die,and thus became stronger, the promise uttered Volodarsky Schwarzenegger to return, at least highly spiritual about dry lipped than the day of resurrection and some of the Nazarene. Especially since the carpenter's son is resurrected each year, and Schwarzenegger when I'll show...

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

ColonelJason wrote:
after a hundred years of Communist lack of spirituality, he learned wasprivate spirit
this is at least in memories lurk perfection!

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

And down with the foreign culture! Let's start with the destruction of foreign fairytales of Frenchman Charles Feather

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 21.03.20

Pagans celebrate Orthodox holidays? I'm not sure. So why do Orthodox Christians celebrate a pagan holiday?

A
AR3E 21.03.20

GROIN
Since the last time ate.

W
Wolfenstein 21.03.20

if not vyhodnoi it is not a holiday