3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deisen 21.03.20 09:51 pm

Riona or Risha? (Tales from the Borderlands)

Just wondering who has more...
Personally, I Riono, but because everyone has their own tastes and preferences, I would like to have a choice between Fiona and Sasha in the second season (if this season will be of course... but if not, then upset... the game is in fact one of the best in Teyla...)

Fiona

Sasha

11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster Dark 21.03.20

So, second who are you? Risha or Sasha?

D
Deisen 21.03.20

Blaster Dark
this shipping is called Rhys x Fiona - Rhyiona etc.

14karrat 21.03.20

on 1 side of riona I like, maybe because fell in love with the main characters, but they look beautiful together!
with 2 sides Risha somehow planned by Canon and is unlikely to be anything similar, and Reese Sasha complement each other, even working the famous phrase Opposites attract (Although Sasha for me, the behavior will ALWAYS be a child in her reactions, character, etc. the Scene where she asks you a buzzer and you give it to her Reese JUST... PRICELESS!!!!

D
Deisen 21.03.20

14karrat
The hint at the end was all the same, if you do not give flower sachet, at the end of the game will be an interesting answer, in conversation with Fiona, I'm interested in the other person or something like that, not remember by heart, although reviewed on YouTube already, 100 times. + he is somehow very unusual looked at her, and she immediately after his words slightly changed look. Well damn, a little far-fetched this hint, but just for me, Sasha him more as a younger sister comes, and Fiona, they were frequently left alone and mostly talked. I hope Teyla something to stir up, if you say Aug enemy not to do: do not accuse him at the beginning of the 3rd episode, making it available to set the team in the 5th episode, and just push it to Sasha (and there can be a fee, at the end of the second episode, when he led her to another entrance to the hall), and consequently Reese the entire game to support Fiona, and have a relationship with her, and, as I said above, try to avoid romance with Sasha (not to give a flower, etc.). Of course the game may not be bad if Rioni will not, but the fans will be upset( including me((

14karrat 21.03.20

Daniel Shishkov
Well... I have nothing to say on your comment it is MORE than full and good. You're right about these moments and made me remember that moment at the end, Yes it is so there he was called(the answer). Teyla probably make Two options (because supposedly KOMON this is Teyla they always love all to break off, so it was time), but to give up hope silly! Though Teyla in his interview and admitted that this game is a walking disaster for them and at the end of the development remained a small group who decided to finish the project. They said that the game failed and go to the expense. YES! SO IT WAS THE FIRST FEW MONTHS. THEY DIDN'T EVEN FIT IN YOUR BUDGET AND IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY ARE NOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN HIS POCKET MONEY, BUT JUST LOST THEM, BECAUSE THE PROCEEDS FROM PURCHASES OF THE GAME, IT WAS VERY LITTLE. And then she right now almost the most popular and well-known. While sales soared in the sky! I still think that CERTAINLY, the story of Tales from the Borderlands will repeat the story of The Wolf Among Us and they will long to deny the story, BUT if we zagelbaum in the end, you will succeed. It said the developers and the one who voiced Bigby (gg game) "We didn't want to do the sequel to wolf, no one wanted to return to it and neither do I, but you are restless, all they require and require, you were all over Twitter, all the PM, you wrote EVERYWHERE! What so want the wolf? Well you get it!!!
that's so so in the near future, awaiting the return of the wolf, and then you can podovat them with the release of Tales from the Borderlands :d (Only if they are not bombanut not say say Yes zadolbali you in the end, will not continue and the point and stop asking! then it would be a shame!)

D
Deisen 21.03.20

14karrat
I heard that they have hollow about Tftb

D
Deisen 21.03.20

14karrat
strange that they don't want to do their BEST games, and want to rivet new, which to be honest is not very...

14karrat 21.03.20

Daniel Shishkov
Damn bro, you have it easy. I more and more begin to love you! You are all TOO correct to say! They rivet the game about which they themselves have decided that they are top right for example: The Walking Dead FIRST their job IT JUST AWESOME everything was great just wish it wouldn't given the chance to Save at least, but okay 2 a little less interesting, but also ceremony well 3 as for me they slipped, no longer one of atmosfernosti and aramata of those times! And as I understand they will finish off their successful universes until it comes shit! And of the Borderlands from which nobody waited that time already recognize the game of the year and it goes in more than the initial earnings from sales! The wolf had to be persuaded that they made 6 years somewhere (like game of 2012) and they have a direct BOMBING, and say: YES ZADOLBALI DAMN HEAD WANT to TWIST the SHIT KEEP SHIT DAMN fuck OFF AND LET US DO OUR SHIT!!! I hope they come to their senses, what can I say, they work for us, not we on them and in their interest, so it was interesting to US, not THEM!

D
Deisen 21.03.20

14karrat
TWD is not their first game, if anything, had a few

A
Amishor 21.03.20

I do not understand where Fiona with a flower? Twice he passed both times the same option or Sasha to give him, either in his pocket. That is, if I'm not confused and screen of the third season.

D
Deisen 21.03.20

Amishor
this is fan art