3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
princ777xx 21.03.20 09:51 pm

Sign the petition to support SSE 4.1 4.2 (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Forum users need your help, sign the petition for ubisoft to release patch Assassin's Creed: Origins with support for older processors.
So how many players can play this game on processors not supporting SSE 4.1 instructions 4.2, and blame as you know sewn Denuvo well, it's not accurate.
In General, anyone is not hard, I pray for all suffering from this problem, follow the link and sign the petition, it only takes a couple of minutes.
The petition https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-montreal-ubisoft-release-patch-to-support-amd-phenom-proccessors-in-assassin-s-creed-origins

Well, in short the essence of human nature is clear, you just asked to sign the petition well in return, you can see only disadvantages, and how it's delusional and what I am short-sighted person that ask people about it. All just now run to update the hardware.
57 Comments
Sort by:
p
princ777xx 21.03.20

Zh1VaGo
I too do not understand, all that came not long games go, though at medium and then showed up just monster grafona and my poor computer turned down before the minimum requirements Assassin's Creed: Origins)))) in Short, what am I here to explain who he wants to sign, but if you don't understand that game anyway though and will start in the middle, but all the fault is in fact sewn of denovo that does not do it just because of the fact that loads your code 30% power the entire processor, and older processors simply to die with her, in this case, what I talk to you, I will say decided they had better protection put, the more audience to get.

R
RumerG 21.03.20

Your problems that don't look system requirements. Wrote like, or wanted to write, as the company has refused to petition.

R
RumerG 21.03.20

Well get to work you podkopay and renew the iron, what's the deal?

S
Shadowarm 21.03.20

princ777xx
Go buy yourself a normal percent,the petition he signed

-
- DILOR- 21.03.20

SSE 4.1, 4.2 is used in the coding of the game..
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/0/1500126447388415864/

p
princ777xx 21.03.20

-DENIMUSS -
It's probably not for denovo, but to take Mafia as example 3, or No Man's Sky there are in fact quietly after a time, added support for SSE 4.1, 4.2, and I think they will add if people ask.

J
Jon Sneg 21.03.20

Direct so will take and will release a patch... yeah, kaneshna... On your bucket 2005, no one will do nothing... Upgrade iron. If the game you are not stalling, then it's your problem

p
princ777xx 21.03.20

blazer666
Firstly this is not my petition, I'm just interested in solving this problem, but in General I think they will soon and will add support for SSE 4.1 and 4.2 as they have already these complaints, Oprah and more on their forum. I'm sure that this is largely due to due to denovo as sewn available dependent, of course, after hacking denovo, and they should roll out a patch, although radle they will remove denovo's actually a nail and buried.

G
Golova Niksona 21.03.20

princ777xx
Another... No one. Not. Will. Support. Your. Ancient. Bucket. Write petitions useless, NO games petition did not give a clear result, and this crazy like this one even more so.

J
JolyMau5 21.03.20

princ777xx
They are at release clearly said there will be no patches for the old percent. Your problem is that even hyperpen for 3-4K can not buy.

d
darkpromo 21.03.20

Casein
Yes is useless to explain something to these people, they are better than buy new hardware will stink on the forums and make petitions, though it will not bring

G
Golova Niksona 21.03.20

princ777xx
Well, in short the essence of human nature is clear, you just asked to sign the petition well in return, you can see only disadvantages, and how it's delusional and what I am short-sighted person that ask people about it. All just now run to update the hardware.

Good riddance. Still and his snot at all here hanging...

J
JetFIRE13 21.03.20

princ777xx
Yes che you to this denovo dokapalis?It is not the reason new instructions and not the cause of CPU consumption.Have you ever ask how many draw calls are rendered into the assassin,and then cry that the reason is optimization,not your hardware.

p
princ777xx 21.03.20

Dok Rolf
Well why wouldn't have this stuff in 30 percent of men start to the game and would play on average quiet, but because they are greedy guys this is not CD Projekt RED.

R
Rolemanser 21.03.20

Shadowarm
Let's create a petition to have princ777xx seized the kidney and with that money bought a new percent?

M
Maxiomax 21.03.20

The game is on the top percent slow, what is the point in the patch for legacy?

-
--00--00-- 21.03.20

princ777xx
Well see, here in one forum person told me how to run the game on older CPUs: http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/tech/instruktsiya_po_zapusku_igry_na_protsessorah_bez_sse_4_1_4_2-952160/

And they will not add support for these processors, at least out of respect to the players. To give the opportunity to play with 5-6 FPS, it's like saying well, freaks guzzle. Then begin to write the petition and I want optimize, me 5 fps a little. Sooner or later the age old CPUs had to come to an end, well at origins, he ended.

J
JetFIRE13 21.03.20

princ777xx
It's not they're greedy,that you're poor.

S
Shadowarm 21.03.20

Rolemanser
And the remaining penny you tin foil hat

Spoiler

R
Rolemanser 21.03.20

Shadowarm
No buddy, you the hat will give you need it more than I and do not argue =)