3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGI_GurdinkA 21.03.20 09:52 pm

That community (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Decided to play on the free weekend.
The first impression is the branch most toxic community of all games combined.
Here and hatred for beginners (why do beginners who any of the cards don't even know throws to players level 100? Where is MM?).
And insults for the mistakes\for no reason and lyubveobilie to your parents (dot, hi).
And the constant use of wayzata native speakers of various languages (what if the players do not understand each other. And English, apparently, no one owns).
And timely to spawn (just cs go).
And Kiki for no reason: found the game just in team chat message arrives go out, please. Kik voting in 10 seconds (what's the point?).
And Akbasty (which, apparently, trying to farm the currency. But it's not exactly).

As far as I know, the game for 2 years, she has a large fan base, constantly updated... But why does it look more like some Korean F2P hack? What the permanent community of the game? I such a gesture not seen in any game in 16 years multiplayer battles.
I'm not talking about balance, matchmaking, and some shoals unusual mechanics for the shooter.
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
merry_Den 21.03.20

Don't like, don't play.

z
zombijaic 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
The biggest problem is the leavers, and the rest is not so important.
Spoilergate taxis

Y
Yaroslav Kalviyaynen 21.03.20

This usually only free weekends

A
ALCAB 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, hell knows, willfully almost 50 hours in 4 months, and never with such did not face

V
Venom Rhys 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Well, not to rush players for beginners you need to: go operation (single task) to process what was happening and save for standard operatives, WIPO chat meet vegetables from different countries, to treat their mute micro, preferably a Tim of your friends or acquaintances, with randomized anything can happen.

V
Vindicta 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
The answer to your question lies in the very first sentence of your post. This is a free weekend and play it now all and Sundry. The main part of the community of rainbow is quite adequate people, who often praise other players, even for the unsuccessful, but still trying to get round situations 1в5 (for example). Of course, some very toxic players (in my experience, by the way, these are mostly Russian-speaking), but not this way.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 21.03.20

Vindicta
Part of the inadequate had 100+ level. About people with zero accounts, and so everything is clear

c
chel s pulemetom. 21.03.20

I've played nearly 300 hours ( for lowered uplay) and actually partially agree with the author.
Earlier in SiGe was one of the most tube-based community, and when the game gained popularity, it has become a regular brothel with your family in the lead roles. But I play mostly in a party, so for me it is not critical. And not so bad in DotA and KS.the gay community is still much worse.

F
FsTanDar 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
That's why in a free weekend I'm resting from the game...

V
Vano_Strelok 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
For community with the hatred poured the blood of the eyes - blame the developers. Have suffered a lot already users from Yubisoft. The game idea is good, but the implementation as usual in yubisoft all through one place is.

A
ARM_SERJ 21.03.20

And you're his snout at rating sui and Cathay in alicke, but with bots learning all aspects of the game, then the rating go...

C
ColonelJason 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
It is solely the result of a holiday sentiment from the open weekend. And, most of all themselves free and form such an atmosphere is what you 100 levelly inadequate caught, is a rarity and failure. What is it with this level on weekends is free in the public matches are already talking about the fact that he's kind of unusual.
In General, the game is very quiet community, I would say apathetic. 330 hours just a couple of times faced with inadequate behavior.Insults are very rare, unless very repulsed Nuba can write that he is a noob. Kiki except that timcal, which is itself a rarity.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 21.03.20

ARM_SERJ
And here is one of the local inhabitants woke up, immediately bickering.
The rating is let the newbies? I played a single and three hours in regular multiplayer.
ColonelJason
Only 1 out of 3 teamkills apologized. Accidentally killed in the preparatory phase, breaking of the wall. In the chat there are reports about the cool the shooting, slow assault, and stupidRussian".

What system of penalties in the game, when you report the player? What did he get for this?

A
ARM_SERJ 21.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I have all OK in the rankings and sobachatina if you so MUCH REQUEST!

Z
ZaKTomSK 21.03.20

For this reason, try not to play alone. And you also advise to find teammates) have the Benefit of thematic forums, the VC group.
I play with the release. At the start, despite the problems, it was pretty fun, even with randomized. The players only learned to use tactics, experimented. And now alicke great chance to stumble upon inadequate, and it would seem, come in the rating. But alas, there is a problem in that players do not try to experiment (just don't drain the rank few risks) and are, as a rule, well-established pattern. Which is a bit upsetting.

S
StaggerBooty 21.03.20

During the free weekend play is not possible, hatred for the newcomers caused due to kalinago MM. That feeling when 3rd in your team LVL 1-10, but in the opposite only one newcomer.

G
GariK Hunter 21.03.20

ARM_SERJ wrote:
And you're his snout at rating sui and Cathay in alicke, but with bots learning all aspects of the game, then the rating go...
You seem in Russian wrote that the rating does not play the person, nor can the newcomer from the stars out to play.

DGI_GurdinkA
After I amazing the system of registration of hits and the ping of 100 MS the game was abandoned.

W
WaFFeN WolF 21.03.20

The question is not on topic....
What is different - Antiterror (charge) from Transactions статья5 (charge) ?

M
MrWorld 21.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
Different cards and decor

R
Rachel Potato Face 21.03.20

The community is terrible, newcomers are generally not spared. Matchmaking in General is killed, on some nerds with cheaters throws. And who is there said generally that the game responsive the community...After the next match some solid comments in the spirit of gg ez, ezzz nooobs, ez bitches. Should I keep going? Cool community well, or am I just so unlucky and caught some children in the main.