3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.03.20 09:52 pm

Poll: is it Worth buying? (Metal Gear Survive)

Is it worth buying the game? The question is addressed to those people who have played and completed most of the story.
In General, banal questions:
- The beam or worse MGS 5 PP?
- New che sucks there? (Good)
- How there co-op?
- What problems were there any?
- Well, in General your appropriate diagnosis of this patient if he wakes up to live, I can walk without crutches?
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitolive 21.03.20

1) By filling and playability better than MGS 5
2) part 5 everything sucks went . and everything else is good. namely, the developers have filled the card . as in 5 of the world was stupid.
3) co-op full open after a plot pass . or your friend needs to go )
4) Yes, one problem food)
5) If they made a multiplayer mode so interesting without Kojima . Maybe there is a chance that the continuation of the plot of the new part will do good.

r
rekillkos 21.03.20

I think not worth buying
Also made my review, someone read https://wearts.ru/magazine/462 I think the game is not held up to the usual Metal Gear Solid. After leaving Hideo Kajima something went wrong!

0oO 21.03.20

Depends on what you expect from the game.I didn't watch her and nothing from her and waited ...I went in, sucked. I liked part 5 gameplay. Anyway 5 generally liked it,despite leaky and not over the plot. So it was nice to return to one of my favorite games,albeit in such a way. The gameplay is still the same,but more diverse (but then, how fast comes the thirst and the hunger is unreal annoying),the plot is,but it is for show and a lot of -- a lot of looting is necessary.It's more like DLS to 5 parts,rather than a separate project.So I think skidochku on sale, you can take those 5 part was.

V
Vyacheslav Kolmakov 21.03.20

rekillkos
So she is not pretendevano the usual MGS. For this spin-off built on: And if it was all so.... The alternative world of creatures. Well and, accordingly, gameplay is another. Considering the gameplay of MG:S, Konami had to gash supporting mods (stupid even their cards to cut), the people they would have attracted substantially more. The main thing that they would not have abandoned her, as was the case with MGO3.

v
vitolive 21.03.20

rekillkos
The one who did a review of them Wren't played this game)) it's very superficial . Stick day 2 without vilozni igwababa

K
Kaylet 27.10.20

I bought, though at a discount, but still still playing, like the norm ...