3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 22.03.20 07:12 pm

Sao Hollow Realization. The controller does not arbeiten. (Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet)

Thus, the notorious problem with the controller. The game does not see him and Yes, before you start to write about YouTube and Google - all have pachecano tested but there is a caveat...I Have pirates, so that these methods do not work. Therefore I ask, respected PC user to throw repulsed sonyboy that the PC finally boom-boom fiksiki, or simply to suggest a method of dealing with this problem for pirates. Oh...And why the PC always dances with a tambourine? The driver download, it is still kind of crap, now even a game controller sees.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoX752 22.03.20

how do you even play? She's not out yet

F
FoX752 22.03.20

and this is not a game

B
BatmanWayne221 22.03.20

FoX752
I'm talking about http://store.steampowered.com/app/607890/Sword_Art_Online_Hollow_Realization_Deluxe_Edition/ say. If during fatal bulet joystick will not see it, it will be a full scribe.

L
Lobo 22.03.20

BatmanWayne221
There it is written that the controller part and this means that not all functions work ( sometimes doesn't work)

B
BatmanWayne221 22.03.20

Lobo
Inept monkeys were doing this port. Okay, we will adapt to the keyboard, we are used to)

S
SNIM 22.03.20

The incentive you need to go to Big picture to select the menu settings, then controller settings, then put a tick next to the type of controller you have and run the game through Big picture. In the future can be standard to run. I have everything working.

B
BatmanWayne221 22.03.20

SNIM
Did you read my comment? I wrote pirate. But this method is only litsuhi. However, the topic is no longer relevant. Payroll litsuhu bought, just the discount was, so Joey played)