3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spillik 22.03.20 07:12 pm

Is there a normal crack? (Mount & Blade)

I bought the game but it was going to be crack. Unfortunately, normal crack could not be found. One seems good, but has many missing fields. Some of the soldiers and did not have names, just a blank section. Found the crack in the incentive - there are no missing fields, but he is ignorant. At least in the past was not so evident errors and inconsistencies of the proposals. Maybe for all these years, someone did something more adequate?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 22.03.20

Spillik wrote:
One seems good, but has many missing fields.
this is what?
It is strange that until now nobody writes anything, we are fine.

S
Spillik 22.03.20

VETER15
On the Internet some found. From Deyl.

V
VETER15 22.03.20

Spillik
Old probably some. Look at commando CIG.

G
Glnai 22.03.20

Spillik
What? If I'm not mistaken off. crack is and it can be downloaded from the developer's site. And what could I say, before you create these threads on PG, and the game files to go.

S
Spillik 22.03.20

VETER15
There for and 1.127 1.154. From this site by the way and rocked last time. Is alleged to 1.167, but this is the one which doesn't have enough lines. 1.154 in every type of HINT_NOT_FOUND appears.

Glnai
To normal Warband. Don't know if mistaken but I have not found. I got on their website even the news are not displayed correctly, not that crack. Thank you for wills, although there is a comment that there is no real difference.

R
Ringer_M 22.03.20

The crack is quite old I recently downloaded and had 90% of the translation and not of the curve even, but for the life of me I don't even remember where I got

V
VETER15 22.03.20

Spillik
Long ago the rules of translation, not modified possible:
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/HWlYzWm-3ShrNK