3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urucxay 22.03.20 07:13 pm

Little money from the merchants (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hi all.

Such a theme. Traders in the money supply, a maximum of 500 coins, and I have one thing worth a few thousand. Maybe someone knows some sort of mod to increase the maximum. the trainer to break the money don't want too not interesting it becomes. Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 22.03.20

then there will be more

G
Glnai 22.03.20

Urucxay
I don't know what this game is going on, but the money that be thrown off 500 themselves, had already had a similar topic and I wrote it that the more we sell the more merchant money (my Miller so 12K was), but that time apparently has passed..
About the mod not heard of such, but as far as I know 500 money reset only the Miller (s) in the cities of the merchants(gunsmith/armorer/tailor, etc.) more money and if you don't have stolen goods to sell there.

S
StepnoDjamal 22.03.20

Urucxay
in rataj gallop, to the merchants of weapons, armor, and there sell

K
Kernel Plevitsky 22.03.20

All traders always have enough money(10K)(mod), Yandex disk: https://yadi.sk/d/WlYhp9ik3Sh5bF

B
Bupycop 22.03.20

Urucxay
There is already full of money, and to put them almost nowhere...

h
hDmitriyh 22.03.20

Glnai
Have an Alchemist in Rataj was 13k( once then 250 .. well when I had a batch of potions(only just done) and sold successfully(after the sale he still had 6-7K but after a couple of days only 250.. maybe because of the fact that I stole it from him.. in his pockets while the skill is not open the number of pennies did not write.. and your balance I have not checked). Maybe it's not a bug.. just a game mechanic. at a certain time or have a dealer from selling or something in the presence of a large amount of money.