3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20 07:13 pm

Damage system (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Many have noticed that okay, the hero can kill the enemy with one deft counterattack. Sometimes comes to the fact that one hit is enough and the armored knights.
Here is a place for realism, can it be justified?

21.2.2018 Community Manager Warhorse Games, DrFusselpulli, undertook to convey the essence of the problem to the developers.
Спойлерhttps://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/combat-becomes-trivially-easy-by-mid-game-this-must-be-fixed/41008/145

23.2.2018 WH have already begun work on the bugs. Some changes will come into force with immediate updates.
Спойлерhttps://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/combat-becomes-trivially-easy-by-mid-game-this-must-be-fixed/41008/171
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron03 22.03.20

if the arrow to get into the open visor then it has an absolute justification

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

Yes, when you perelachaise, all the opponents fall almost immediately. Probably developed later will correct the balance,but still come to the aid of balanced mods from the nexus. Even a simple mod to enhance the protection of the armor greatly transforms the fights. For me, this severe increase in damage when you increase the skills with the weapon looks to savagery, in the end, the ability to swing your sword sharper it becomes. Better would have done that when you increase the skills with the weapons has changed the speed of the waving increased there complexity parry, was made easier by the use of combos next to the master of arms looked exactly like a skill,not just numbers to damage

G
Glnai 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
I don't know to what level did you resume that you have an armored knight with 1 shot drops. The point is that over time you become stronger and it's easier to kill enemies, and I with 1 strike can only kill thieves-vagabonds(whichever you pumped was not for you anyway on the road can attack the robbers in shirts and sticks).
On account of the arrows +

V
Vladimir Vavilov 22.03.20

Glnai
Uh I got possession of the sword until LVL 19, strength 16, dexterity 14, at the end of any knight from head to toe in armor dies from a regular parry, the job baptism of fire feeling in children. came to the garden, children to beat, the balance comes to an end when procecess((

G
Glnai 22.03.20

Vladimir Vavilov
I don't know, if I'm not mistaken I have possession of the sword 13 or 15 and I did not, it may be true then all sad.

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

Glnai
Also got the impression that the skill levels of the exponential effect on the stats. To the tenth years by and large suffers, after the twelfth begins to punish. Somewhere in here, and reaching a critical mass, which, most likely, the game was not to be.

V

Glnai
sad to say the least, before you see the robbers in the forest, and tactics come up, then all your ability to take in battle which after winning you feel a pleasant satisfaction, and after pumping just do not see the robbers and meat that dies after a clinch or a single blow, there is damage to this ratio. they even do not have time to surrender immediately die(((

m
mailivan 22.03.20

I have enemies is not something that from parry to die, and from the perfect block already. Swings at you put the unit and it's from a blow to your sword as drops dead of a heart attack. Balance need exactly what to do, or when pumping very fighting is not interesting.

V

mailivan
me some just run away, not even trying to fight

m
mailivan 22.03.20

Vladimir Vavilov
This perk awesome how it works, I thought he would be and passed him, and indeed some perks are very irritating, for example local hero, I thought I would like this to go vazhnetskie on the towns supposedly a hero, but the reality is, as the machine guns just spam Hello Henry, hav ar Yu or regarding Henry, delight in the harmony is not given, has already begun a public place a party to circumvent, especially freaked out in the quest the Royal racing, take the leader to overtake, all sweaty and enthusiastic jump, and he turns his head and whispered Hello Henry, hav ar Yu, the branch it is a pity to throw it was impossible from the saddle of his((. In short the whole atmosphere spoils this perk. Waiting for patch 1.3 to throw all the potion perks.
So you need perks to choose carefully, and better will continue to safely roll back.

H
Hate_you 22.03.20

I also wonder, I have learned all these combos and spent hours practicing on the lists, and now none of the ligaments are unable to hold, because the enemy falls before I have time to finish. Knight-errant (which with a closed visor) shall be from one parry and a couple of tychek. I have fundamentally no armor run, so at least some interest. Could a mod which is anything there that will return interest in boevka?

Spoiler

m
mailivan 22.03.20

Hate_you
Here is a mod to strengthen Barone all, to increase the time of the battle. But you need to test, since the game is only a week. Today I'll try 4, maybe it gets more interesting.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/118

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

mailivan
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106 but with this mod you can remove the annoying perk

m
mailivan 22.03.20

VirgilSouth
Thank you!

m
mailivan 22.03.20

Here is another mod, just there, rebalanced weapons.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/126?tab=description
I think if you combine it with the mod for the armor and choose the desired settings, such as the boost to the armor 1.5 x or 2x, then maybe the fight will be as interesting as in the early and mid game.

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

mailivan
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/128 this mod is the idea of balance, maybe more likely, he's still crude and had a problem with localization

m
mailivan 22.03.20

VirgilSouth
I like the vanilla economy and perks, but changes in boevka there look interesting if it is divided into modules that will be super.

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

mailivan
There it is possible to manually disassemble. And if perks are not needed, the localization is no problem. I come home - dig deeper.

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

Employee WH nick and Vik wrote that the company is already working on a solution. Because balance is a complex business, suddenly the case is not solved, but some changes will be introduced in the next patch. Among other decisions would be introduced top-level opponents with aggressive AI, iMovie perks are weak, the growth of experience and its impact on the stats will be reduced at high levels. Source link in the header.