3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krumas26 26.09.19 03:27 pm

Where are the save games? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

The question is, where are the save games?
Want to replace the save that you could play on another account with my saves, will it do that?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rockandrolllove 26.09.19

The answer to the question where are my save games?
Want to replace the save that you could play on another account with your saves, if it will work to do ?
Classified and will not be revealed ever, please do not ask me, because you are waiting for ill to consider never to learn the truth! Personally, I went the whole game without a single save!

C
CCCPDriver 26.09.19

On servers, but there are local files, but on another account will not work

U
USSRSergey1234 26.09.19

CCCPDriver
All will work,do not scare people.

s
solo837 26.09.19

krumas26
Conservation are in a folder C:\ProgramFiles:\Ubisoft

i
id.Archer 26.09.19

All saves are stored in a folder with yubisoft the launcher I have it c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ cb5becc1-b6c9-4d9f-8572-94535386b546\2010\. A bunch of numbers - the code of the account. To enable the old saves need to go here and just copy all the saves that have to start the game! ( look by date) I had two of Akka and the saves 1 and 2 - file names. Then I went to launcher, turned on cloud sync and went into the game, the game loaded the saves from the cloud another host. Then I turned off the sync and O5 went into the folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ there appeared a new folder with a bunch of numbers (create a new ACC with the saves), there was a new downloaded saves, here I have replaced your old saves and it worked. To do this, put the saves in all the folders, nothing worked, was just a new game as an option if you have no saves at all and in the cloud can also start on the new Akka game, a new folder will likely appear and then and there insert the old saves should still work.
But there is a suspicion that if you first enter the game and then going to the launcher folder and especially not off sync you all old saves rubs or replace new and there's nothing I can do.

PS found on the Internet, try and accomplish your goal about the result

k
krumas26 26.09.19

Thank you all, found.

A
AL5 26.09.19

CCCPDriver
The saves do not work on another account.

A
AL5 26.09.19

USSRSergey1234
USSRSergey1234 wrote:
All will work,do not scare people.
Not tabloidy people. If you change the account, saves deteriorate.

A
AL5 26.09.19

id.Archer wrote:
there was a new downloaded saves, here I have replaced your old saves and it worked.
id.Archer
What's the story? The game has protection from other people's saves.

K
Kashichidoka 26.09.19

pirates saves are also stored there?local mean))

k
krumas26 26.09.19

Kashichidoka
Yes, there

A
Andrey1748 26.09.19

Yes, not really that would not have worked. in any case, there is some way out

D
Drago_142 26.09.19

C:\ProgramData\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\UserData

s
sergeysvetlof 26.09.19

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
I lie here on Windows 10, I restored the saves but had to sweat!!!
https://discord.gg/rquD5yS
here's my channel I can tell you how! maybe later will be posting videos in YouTube how to do it! there is not so simple!

v
vitez123 26.09.19

sergeysvetlof
where's your channel then?!

m
mihail nikeshin 26.09.19

Drago_142
Drago_142
all saves are stored on the cloud and are downloaded as achievements unless of course you drew attention to it and all manipulations with the saves a waste of time.

a
abyss-72 12.01.21

Rockandrolllove
fuck chtoli