3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Romero 22.03.20 07:15 pm

Stay Alive - The Game

I saw a film lost. No - not the show about the incident plane, and the normal a film about MMORPG.
Then I remembered touted in the movie Area 51 (at the very end, who did not notice).
And the question is: how Area 51 might be connected to Stay Alive?
PS. And anyone watched this masterpiece? pliz fill your IMHO!
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Romero 22.03.20

And while the monster:
And our mirror, Gameren:

M
MegaZlo 22.03.20

I watched the film normal,and about area 51,just advertising.remember the same thunderbolt:there Nokia and Nintendo DS and BMW(I counted about nine in the entire movie)

X
XakMAH 22.03.20

Watched the movie - so so. Very, very weak. Cheap effects, no atmosphere. While watching really sleepy now. And logic in some scenes were missing. The conclusion is a horror film for children. One plus about the game.

A
Alex-47th 22.03.20

right now, only got around to watch the creation of the EEC. Oh, long as I have it on the screw lay, decided to kill time, I'd better kill the one who took it. Isn't that Uwe Boll was? In short, not a trembling hand pressed Shift+Del.
The film is complete nonsense, mediocre trash horror.

L
Las Megas 22.03.20

I have to admit that the game played by the characters in the film much scarier than the movie itself. The film for one night, but overall very good and without logic.

A
Alex-47th 22.03.20

and what could be the logic in the film which is devoid of meaning. Yes, the game is really scary and atmospheric, even the most stupid of the film.

S
SUKAMEN 22.03.20

Good movie obserat doesn't like fuck watching??))

A
ArturK 22.03.20

This game really reminded me of the movie!
Also have co-op!

F
Fedya Snayper 22.03.20

bastards good to break the buzz of the movie is super but the game Stay Alive is scarier than the film

F
Fedya Snayper 22.03.20

Guys when will the game Stay Alive or where to find it and buy

F
Fedya Snayper 22.03.20

Where can you find this game

P
POMAH2 22.03.20

Fedya Sniper
what makes you think she is? this game does not exist, everything in the film is just computer graphics, created specifically for the film