3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 22.03.20 07:15 pm

The question mark on the map (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Here, in General, faced with such a problem, I can not find the entrance.
Really found some secret entrance, but then it turned out that it's not, although I was hoping until the last...

29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 22.03.20

James_Mails
Use Planting,she noted the inputs and outputs

A
Armando Rombadenko 22.03.20

The Sphinx entrance. At the end of a small little hole, sit down, and climb back can

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Tarakanak
used, but never found

Armando Lombadina
So I've been there, only I to the impasse reached, just 40m down the left, and all I do not understand how

A
Armando Rombadenko 22.03.20

There is a course which will take you into the room tipo Observatory there continue to a small room and up on the wall and the tomb immediately

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Armando Lombadina
So up I climbed, and then there the output and the tomb no. I'm at the bottom points to go and I climb up

T
The_Rock. 22.03.20

The people, help who found entrance into the land on the question mark? Via Paris see that the treasure is somewhere deep underground and the entrance can not be found, who discovered the question mark help pliz

O
ONE BLAST 22.03.20

There it is necessary to dig the plot

T
The_Rock. 22.03.20

Deuce_9lives
understood, thank you)

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

therock8050
collect all the signs in heaven and then it will be possible to open the entrance. Video I found there someone otkril some input . Lead in Google Assassins creed origins of the Sphinx. something like this

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

therock8050
by the way, what's your squares on the map?

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

therock8050
https://noobia.ru/a/assassins-creed-origins/dostizhenie-stargazer.html

click here for write about this Sphinx

I
Inspektor_73 22.03.20

James_Mails
First of all, this photo made by other players in photo mode.

R
RussianAlex 22.03.20

James_Mails
Spoilersi you have found a passage inside the Sphinx - you found the right. You when you're in a huge room with a minimap and miniature pyramids went on the ceiling, do not bother? The tomb is UNDER the minimap(there's even if you want a crack you can see), and only occurs after completing the quest the Promise Bieke: 12 circles of stones. Activation messages in the tomb would need 50 quartz

F
Fear_Traaa 22.03.20

Many places checked, but no entry can not be found, whether somewhere in the pyramid, or somewhere else, tell me, who already knows (by job, if you stand exactly on the mark, it will be above 250 m)

V
Volk-Naemnik 22.03.20

And where and how the quest take? Long cleared this region, but such a quest in my list completed or badges have not taken no.

And clear - gives the pots-a dealer on a camel, except that the final execution location - randomly. Then only one fumbling in the catacombs under the pyramid, though it is and you have stripped.

F
Fear_Traaa 22.03.20

there is a place that may have something to do, but the other entrance I haven't found

F
Fear_Traaa 22.03.20

still there are two passages in the tunnel that lead to a dead end... or not?

F
Fear_Traaa 22.03.20

one hour left until the quest, so most likely not find it)

V
Volk-Naemnik 22.03.20

the passage behind the wooden door scene, and just leads to nowhere. So, Yes, fuck me personally with this quest tropolis re Violetta - not worth the agony.

M
Mihail Golohvast 22.03.20

Fear_Traaa
this is a bug quest from heck,this quest is not run ,I have just been on the forums write that this is a bug and can't get there,just wait for the end and take a new quest