3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan621 26.09.19 03:27 pm

Loss of sound (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

While playing the sound constantly cuts out. When I jump, when you shoot, damn, even the pause menu is the same garbage.Background sounds of the planets do not have,and when I ride a Nomad, he doesn't sound(only the sharp sound of the drive,and then silence). Sometimes for 4-5 seconds and becomes normal fps is increased(to about 40) and all sounds appear. But then again, fps sags to 25, and the sound stuttering again.Someone knows why?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alister993 26.09.19

I have the same, there is a solution?

S
Saneeeuku 26.09.19

the same problem
СистемаAMD FX6300 / AMD Radeon R7 360 2048 MB GDDR5 / 8 GB RAM / Windows 10

B
Bdzola 26.09.19

Similarly!

s
safot 26.09.19

Dan621
sound Durova try to reinstall or update

M
MikuHadsune 26.09.19

Though his system was described before questions to ask. Maybe the wood, maybe your system is just bogged down the game. Move the wood on the sound and the Mat cost. As an option.

T
Tuk003 26.09.19

all the same , the sound environment periodically disappears , the sound of the engines of the Mako all-terrain vehicle only runs for 5-15 seconds and then silence , the wood like this helped, but just a little background sounds began to sound more often and all , and all is silence , no one found the solution ?! LAPTOP acer Nvidia geforce 940M 2 GB , 8 gigs operatives, windows 10

B
Bdzola 26.09.19

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

B
Brumator 26.09.19

The problem, any thoughts? play with a terrible sound impossible

S
Sevrat 26.09.19

The same problem... before everything was fine, not played for a month and decided to take the remaining quests, and then the loss of sound! When shooting 3 seconds there is sound and then quiet, quiet shooting.. nonsense.. when you drive the same crap.. everywhere.. Drava updated on all that is possible..

F
For_Morda 26.09.19

Spoiler

This problem is prevalent since the times of Mass Effect 3. Try reducing the sample rate in the audio devices on the device which displays the sound in the game.

C
Cap Shep 26.09.19

Does anyone what happened?
I have after firewood and sampling Nitsche does not roll

G
Gerard Shepard1 26.09.19

Cap Shep
Apparently all scored))