3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 22.03.20 07:15 pm

New game as the knights Templar (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

In Assassin's Creed: Origins showed us the beginning of the brotherhood. Now it is interesting to know the beginning of the Order and its origins since the beginning of the game he has long and firmly exist in Rome, Greece, Egypt. Josephus is hardly the first leader and founder of the Order. So I'd like whatever the next game in the series was for the Templars and talked about the founding of the Order. The word Rogue was really something new since the second part.
And generally it is time to introduce two narrative chains for both sides in each game of the series.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
Sounds good!

M
Mr.Caduceus 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
The idea is good, but in Rogue, we played for a traitor, and that means the gameplay has not changed. And in the beginning of the Templar order he must be another, so can only be a comic book or spin off.

C
Count Grishnakh 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
It seems to me that zarazhdenie of the knights Templar are not particularly suitable for the gameplay of the assassins, For the Honor they have done already.

D
Dark Kahn 22.03.20

GooDDogE
And what's Honor For? Online is irrelevant.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 22.03.20

where I personally met the role of the Templars not only to rogue but in 3 asasino when he played for his father Conor! well, moments in black flag!

M
MagicHero 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
As in a game about assassins you can play for tamplierov? you yourself understand what you wrote? That will make the game type tallier kriid there of course will be playing for the Templars )))