3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr valter 26.09.19 03:28 pm

the adjustment. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello people help me find a video on how to configure the Logitech Driving Force GT we looked everywhere, but really there is nothing
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 26.09.19

Alexander Walter
I forsage gtr if you want I can take a picture of the setup with the game and throw you

H
Hobo Sexual 26.09.19

Alexander Walter
If you want I can throw a customized config.

a
andron120983 26.09.19

Guys, if not difficult skinte nastroiki for logitech momo

A
Aleksandr valter 26.09.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
if it is possible throw

A

Hobo Sexual
throw settings please

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 26.09.19

Alexander Walter

Hold and nothing more to set up.I have everything works fine.

A

Hobo Sexual
throw off your settings

T
Thomson-55 26.09.19

Guys I have the steering wheel gembird str-shockforce-m can't find the computer does not see it seems to be the firewood on it downloaded postal but results Tata zero,but win 8.1 could this be the problem?

T
Thomson-55 26.09.19

Well no one will help?

B
Bombardirovschik 26.09.19

Alexander Walter
what is there to configure? just assign the buttons to actions and nothing else do not need to configure, no calibration of the steering wheel in the game.

R
Rayonchik 26.09.19

Someone will help with the problem? Went online and did not understand what to do or in repair to carry, or something else. I have the steering wheel Gembird STR-MV-02 there is no guarantee, played just a week everything was fine, he started connecting later in the game to twitch and more to the left. Changed the driver nothing happened. Just without drivers hooked up, in the program of cross-calibration runs horizontally. Don't know what can be do not want to disassemble and repair carry so well. Can someone tell me? Sorry new steering wheel.

N
NGST99 26.09.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hey text me please

N
NGST99 26.09.19

Help to adjust the steering wheel defender forcage gtr