3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Klyucherev 22.03.20 07:17 pm

Who will give a Golden cat to infinity(Pirates). (Dying Light)

Who will give a Golden cat? Using hamachi, if that write-VK Nikita Klucharev. RV, please be so kind as to dropnode me the cat. Well, if you're a God of mercy-Dupnica me a gold sword please.
PS.mn no add-ons the following.
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 22.03.20

Nikita Klucharev
Who do you need, and pirates?

R
Recreatiff 22.03.20

come on, che, you, the guy tried)

a
alex.spencer.3576 22.03.20

minus dropped

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 22.03.20

TownSparrow
i dnt think so
That once the bad pirates I'm a pirate and what the very rich but there are people who lack on games asked for help he just write that he is a pirate

J
JolyMau5 22.03.20

vane.ru
Better would be normal Russian language is taught, but not in games played.

J
JolyMau5 22.03.20

vane.ru
But good? Write your thoughts still have not learned.

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 22.03.20

Casein
Well, not write correctly important that you know how to write so all is not lost with literacy can always be improved

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

vane.ru
Well, not write correctly important that you know how to write so all is not lost with literacy can always be improved
Execute not pardon?

T
Tauzuru 22.03.20

what is the Golden cat?

n
nPABOCyDUE 22.03.20

nikitos8900
The cat in this case, there is a hook-cat that is hook and why is the cat now, everybody knows that cats(cats) jump high or climb very large obstacles, so that the hook-cat used to climb up there on a small rock in the game all high-rise buildings easily and quickly, the Golden cat is something of an upgrade, it seems to be possible many times to use without worrying about the cooldown(Cooldown), if it is easier for pirates to download at least a save game, I think I have stated clearly your answer to your question sir.

r
rudomangames 22.03.20