3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 22.03.20 07:18 pm

Can I play alone (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Tell me if you can pass the game alone, or destiny makes no sense
28 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 22.03.20

Of course you can. Quiet...

L
Lavuer 22.03.20

Scene company you can go alone and in the dark area alone to run no one stops. All depends on the item getting pleasure from the game. Because, as a rule, games designed for coop - fun to meet the crowd.

I
Ivan Bystrov 22.03.20

Can one. Although even more interesting with randomized missions take place

K
Kirill22092 22.03.20

dimaor
Play in a dark area and recruit players to the team. Sooooo fun to play with, especially when you do not have to talk, they will understand.

B
Blacker393 22.03.20

it will be very difficult then what is the mission the Hells of hell even with mobs your levla

F
FrozenBeer 22.03.20

Thread who was held in isolation the production of Napalm?

L
Lord VIRUsS 22.03.20

FrozenBeer
I went in solo on hard. what's the problem?

F
FrozenBeer 22.03.20

I'm there to kill mobs in the beginning and can not longer pass because the gate is closed.

F
FrozenBeer 22.03.20

And I do suggest the crowd to pass it, which is strange.

G
Givemethedust 22.03.20

FrozenBeer
look in the Internet already pass this mission on YouTube. Anyway you're doing something wrong.

F
FrozenBeer 22.03.20

I looked it up. There is nothing to do wrong.)

G
Givemethedust 22.03.20

FrozenBeer
step look again

F
FrozenBeer 22.03.20

I saw it, I tried to re-pass, the game restarted, checked cache in steam. And nothing. And the rollers are together. There, the gate is initially opened - it is clear that there mobs run out. And I only have 4 mob and the Navigator is there, even the route is not showing. Point somewhere hanging in the air and disappears when you approach it within 20 meters.

b
basil 6565 22.03.20

in Napalm when I walked into one glitch is at the first barrel if you don't come to the point square and try to blow up a barrel it explodes destroying all the fighters go beyond the gate on the other drums are not opened...again come to the point the barrel explodes and the gate is open.

f
forkiller 22.03.20

dimaor
It is possible, the game pushes fans to run solo, in addition, it is better prochuvstvuesh atmosphere. But the company to play a lot more fun and goes faster Kutch Persian.

G
GeForce.8800.GTX 22.03.20

Please tell me. Is it possible to play alone on Xbox One without xbox live gold subscription ???

G
Gex32net 22.03.20

The add-on of sesonki in one pass? and right now I'm by itself, play and get great pleasure) here in the DOP itself can?)

M
Maickle Fort 22.03.20

Tell me what and where to click, what would you play one?

M
MikuHadsune 22.03.20

Gex32net
Can

Z
Zewer 22.03.20

Gex32net
Yes, all my progress