3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 22.03.20 07:18 pm

Coin-buffs (Resident Evil 7)

Still no intelligible information on them there. Someone enlighten? What coin what gives? For example, the initial three:
Protection (the principle is clear, but how effective is it?)
Attack (what? hands? bullets? and again - how?)
Instincts (not at all clear. some military instincts in the description, can recharge or something?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 22.03.20

baracus11
As far as I know coins are used for the cells (with different buns steroids, weapons), and buns in the form of scrolls for self defense, glasses with which we see all items through walls, sneakers for a quick walk, the gun Wesker are given for high-speed passage and a few conditions, read the guides on Steam, everything is in detail described!

b
baracus11 22.03.20

Fierce_55R
Not. I'm talking about other coins. Coin-buffs. As scrolls. But not those that need to collect all the game for the cells (although the cells can also find coin-buffs, but those 3 that I have described are given for some packs if you buy the game).

H
Hanzo666 22.03.20

Fierce_55R
The gun isn't Wesker, it's called albert rather for other reasons, for example - the name of the scientist who invented a special modification to combat B. O. W. for him.

F
Fierce_55R 22.03.20

baracus11
First time I hear about such coins-buffs, all I was able to knock over a second pass+total 3 used a chest of equipment for everything passing, receiving all that is already listed above and a circular saw to boot. Passed about a year ago so something could be missed. In principle not particularly bother and just knocked a bundle as it passes, and it so happened that opened a lot of buns that would make it easier to pass on a sophisticated level.

t
tigrrrr 22.03.20

Fierce_55R
Missed, probably because they meet in the main hall of the house (in cages) on insane difficulty. If I remember correctly.

F
Fierce_55R 22.03.20

tigrrrr
You mean figurines shakes his head? Well, I destroyed them all on normal difficulty, given achuki and a bonus trailer, I do not remember.

F
Fierce_55R 22.03.20

baracus11
And screenshots can spread this shit, I mean coin-buffs?

t
tigrrrr 22.03.20

Fierce_55R
No, not figurines. Google on YouTube passing on insane difficulty. In Chapter 3 (after dinner party) in the main hall will have a new cells, which can be opened for gold and they have silver and gold coin. But what buffs they give, alas I do not remember. The author of the topic does not help.

F
Fierce_55R 22.03.20

tigrrrr
Soran in the madness until I started to pass recently recompiled my computer, and bitch videokarty disappeared from the market instead of some office gag yet, but will definitely check it out as soon as immediately.

b
baracus11 22.03.20

Fierce_55R
These coins scrolls. Description similar. But not to understand what specifically they are responsible. However I'm not much interested. You can not find the answer :)