3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playthis93 22.03.20 07:18 pm

does not use all the allocated memory count. kernel

The problem is that when the graphics card to 100% but all its memory is not used, the request to help who knows.

6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 22.03.20

And why the card needs to use all the memory? How many vidyuhi have so many uses. And considering that the chip is weak and the consumption of memory becomes low.

R
Ryazancev 22.03.20

playthis93
This video card and 512 MB RAM are enough, more this graphics processor not to shake.

p
playthis93 22.03.20

Graphics card 2 gig, bus 128, and it turns out that she would not issue? How to assign a weak chip or not, and what determines the work of the graphics card? I just sort of understand took the card to 2 gig, it will work better than 1 gig, and here is the situation : this card is a friend to 2 gig is much worse than my 1 gig.

T
Tim7472 22.03.20

playthis93
this map more than 8 years. Put it at least 20 gigs of memory, her ancient weak percents will be loaded in any game released in the last 5 years.

p
playthis93 22.03.20

Well toist she died? How to assign the power of the processor? Generations? The newer the generation the better it will work, even with 2 gigs or 1?

M
MagicHero 22.03.20

playthis93
Here gamegpu.com look for your desired game and then see how many tests on ultra settings what graphics card issue. And the memory of course is important but the performance (while it lasts) it has no effect.