3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeTePaH[1945] 22.03.20 07:20 pm

Quest \"the Waldenses\" - how to find the shack? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day people.
I pass the quest the Waldenses
Accidentally received from pan Hanuš.
All passed but stuck the point where you have to climb into the attic of the house of Bauer-s.
Find where their house can't. All Ognize went around several times. Where their hut to find can. And the people in the city, like a mouth full of water, is silent, though the reputation is good.
Help to find the right shack.
Thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CBeTou 22.03.20

At their house label is in fact. There he is somewhere in the South-East of Uzice, if through the fields to go, if I'm not mistaken. Can purely to the South. Yes, you can Google it in the Internet is already passing almost all the quests of the game.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

BeTePaH[1945]
Um, there's like a label needs to stand... No trouble finding the house ( it is outside the city, far away... ). The quest is really difficult, I mean the choice at the end. Thought several times, what to choose and pereprohodil several times

T
Tiberiym 22.03.20

The label is in the South-East from the town itself, there is a lonely house and jumped the fence you just write like you are violating private property, where the right house is the stairs, podnimaeshsya on it, I see a hole in the shelf, point to it and a menu will appear - wait.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

I took this quest about heretics, find their type, I was given a book which has tips on how to find the place. There are no signs, I have been everywhere and can't figure out is Bagnols quest or something?

B
BeTePaH[1945] 22.03.20

Thank you all.
The house is found. Mark was subgoals and the map was not displayed. The house was across the fields in the South East.
Ioannn
Sought is located in the North East. On the way to the corner of the map.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

BeTePaH[1945]
I also found, by the way, the label was not there. But still -thank you!

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

One question is, to those who passed this quest. Persuaded Bauer to escape and the only option available was to report to the vicar, saying that he found out who the heretics is Bauer -ie actually passed them the vicar, despite the fact that persuaded a woman (Bauer) to slip away. Tell me, can anyone had a way to get rid of the vicar, telling him about Bauer?

B
BeTePaH[1945] 22.03.20

Ioannn
I just came a night when he slept. Stunned the priest's lover. The guards of vicara and vicara killed. Chests are cleaned out and left. The quest works the same way.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

BeTePaH[1945]
Duck now and then too, even thought it was necessary to kill him).

k
kazanlogon 22.03.20

For those who can't find the gathering place of heretics issued by the book, which is not shown on the map, video below. And then all clearly marked on the map...