3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.R.O.G.B.A 22.03.20 07:21 pm

How to run the game? (Tribes: Ascend)

Guys,prompt.I downloaded the game the Incentive,clicked on the shortcut,the launcher appeared,I have an account on the website,and run the game,ie can not nagmati on Play(It's grayed out for some reason).
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.R.O.G.B.A 22.03.20

All he understood.

F
FrAm7272 22.03.20

D. R. O. G. B. A can you help me I have the same problem

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 22.03.20

FrAm7272
Go into SteamApps/common/tribes/Binaries/Redist.There will be a file InstallHirezService,put it on the computer.Then open this program,and here in this window(I have it on the screen a yellow circle noted) needs to go download this patch: pix.PlayGround.ru
After he will come,you can go to the game.
P. S. Personally, it helped me.

A
Alduin vs Odaving 22.03.20

I would like to run the game and says Please make sure you have finished any previors setup and closed other appications lf the error still occurs please contact your vendor

T
Tinkii 22.03.20

D. R. O. G. B. A I Have no this line

0nIkita0 22.03.20

D. R. O. G. B. A I Have the same problem but I have Tinkii no such lines there only
Tribes Ascend is waiting for download :-( Help pliz :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

v
vovatron 22.03.20

D. R. O. G. B. A
thanks bro, the patch is gone

S
Stanislav Zaycev 22.03.20

D. R. O. G. B. A
How PLZ tell me

V
Vania Ivansov 22.03.20

my problem is that I downloaded the incentive has launched, I registered and downloading the game is for revenge I 1 C 2-Roy hour wait and it is not moving.What do I do?

L
Lez2 22.03.20

Vania Ivansov
my first run went OK, and then there was this thing. we must do the same, as all. the path SteamApps/common/tribes/Binaries/Redist. there include it InstallHirezService. if the first time worked fine, then it will first remove the service. then run the same file again, it will install. more I didn't do anything. works for me

s
serega06uu 22.03.20

I downloaded the game in steam and I can't zaregatsya what to do

j
jhyjtjytjt 22.03.20

I downloaded the game in SIM and not a magician uses not panem - as zaregatsya

d
darty94 22.03.20

guys tell me please how to log, I tried it says invalid username or password

t
tembo 22.03.20

darty94 I have the same problem please help!