3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDmaker 22.03.20 07:21 pm

Bug when multiplayer (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

The people, rescue. Yuzaem pirates, the game is great, everything works, all the videos are. But playing on the network through Hamachi, Apostol emboss sync error after 10-20 minutes after the start. Almost always, it is sometimes possible to end, to finish, but this is 2 out of 10 max. Help plz, play what you want, we are 6-8 people going, but bummer.
Thanks in advance
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDmaker 22.03.20

However, there fast help) Very lively forum

M
Melfior 22.03.20

Probably, someone from slow players! ie someone has a weak Internet or it breaks! The loss of synchronization or desynchronization appears in such cases, one pulls everyone to the bottom:)) Find out who is the weakest link:)

I
IDmaker 22.03.20

absolutely every single time. The Internet we all have the same play even when playing 1v1

m
mike337 22.03.20

We have the same problem!!! Torrent license version... When playing through Hamachi, 10-20 minutes gives synchronization error!!! Is there anyone who solved this problem????

I
IDmaker 22.03.20

on AG.ru, too, have nothing good said

Z
Zamiel 22.03.20

Look here maybe someone will help. http://forum.igromania.ru/showpost.php?p=3358401&postcount=776

L
Legion_of_Dark 22.03.20

Zamiel
The program I tried which is listed in your link..but unfortunately nothing has changed..(( and you want to play..so people..I anywhere also did not find nothing on different sites..and manufacturers are silent as fish about ice..how can you sell a license for big money and in fact people are not very happy

E
Extermination 22.03.20

I have an error of synchronization occurs if the month ends and you have to pay, either (I have 3 comp hangs on a single Wi-Fi router) all 3 PC I have enabled and running. Could still be the fault of the server host, he has a little speed of the Internet

d
dikiy lis 22.03.20

the Internet here certainly at anything. we connected two computers, the speed is stable, everything is played fine except c&c, same trouble

E
Extermination 22.03.20

look at date of messages, I wrote this a long time ago, buy the license and no problems, not enough money so throw off, and pass and play in Internet with people, resynchroni will be current if you will play with such people

R
Rasiel34 22.03.20

In General, the case is ruled by the patches)

S
SKDARKNES1695 22.03.20

basically using cheats all this type of trainer , someone uses a cheat that's all, although sometimes repak broken and then it started.

s
slipKOT86 26.01.23

Anyone playing through C&C Online? In general, the game is being created, my teammate sees it, connects to it without any problems, but then the "connection attempt" lights up endlessly (where the connection quality is "antennas") ... Maybe there is a solution?