3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIKL87 22.03.20 07:22 pm

Dragon nest (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Dear, who could pass - share secrets of skill and tactics
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 22.03.20

In the arena with four riders (4 bosses at once) you need to actively kill the engineers, they fill up with cars. Then focusit bosses (K. O. tells us). In a building with a fire engine throws fire, need 2 people at the same time pressed the buttons on the sides. You also need to cook out, you need to at least have one station of the support should be placed, when the machine throws fire all over the arena. Needless to say, need to stick together, to ultimate protection

A
Amphetamine9999 22.03.20

NIKL87
All that to the car with a flamethrower it's easy to pass
Pharmacies Immunity at least two lives in the floor to shoot under him to all got it (it is desirable to stay close to all) the left near corner is a comfortable position, watch for the appearance of the pointer, and under the ults to push the buttons (when closer to the end it will go)

M
MikuHadsune 22.03.20

I don't know how to go forward. Yesterday modelis with randomized 2H. grade LVL was 225-241. Never passed. But I have a question, and nakoy do it? Unique styles is not allowed, as for the Falcon or the sky, and setovskogo things in the subway and fall well.

E
Egor Aliluev 22.03.20

Yesterday easily passed this mission.
1. On the roof clean first engineers, then the rest. With 2 DD sitting at the top, and two support tank at the bottom of the tent and agreat all on yourself. When facing bosses with flame-throwers, you can remove his armor and HP, while not achieving them (otherwise their deaths will be a new wave of mobs) then finish off bosses and mobs published.
2. In the room with the fire engine run immediately to the nearest left corner and stand behind the equipment standing there, all should be Jiloca with increased dose and talent on roll skills, hill give under his feet as Falcon and run it. No immune items are not needed, so easily traversed. Everyone in the squad should be wearing 2 items from the set of extreme measures.

L
Lubber 22.03.20

Passed elementary. Need one character in the set of tactics with smart cover and infirmary modification immunity (so no burning), it will update in a circle. The rest are just sitting around tactics and use his baffle, all it is advisable to have a couple of items from the set of Extreme measures for the protection of 50% from fire.
In this combination machine - do not care, and hence the engineers. Therefore, in the battle with the riders just sit on the balcony in the far from the entrance edge of the map (for a good overview, convenient to shoot over the railing down) and shoot the first thing those who is going to you.
In the second part (with dragon) is almost too: sit under baffle in the center of the room and monitor the current task: simultaneously press the buttons, back to tactics, shoot the mobs, repeat in a circle.

V
Volchig 22.03.20

is not present wishing to pass? randomness hard at all)

s
sid19888 22.03.20

I understand not to go Solo