3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Borschev 22.03.20 07:40 pm

Hunting and possible bugs . (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The owner who gives the quests in the game do not want to take my red deer meat(quest deer I took) . While all deer crashes only the meat . I suspect that this is a bug and deer without horn should fall just deer meat , and those with horns must fall' reward would be bigger deer meat ?

Just wanted to know in the game there are wolves or other predatory animals ? Just some of the bandits fell the Fang of a wolf .
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Max Borschiv
there is a translation error, not a deer meat you need, and the meat of deer, those animals, like reindeer, but without the horn and jump like crazy =)
Some of them are hard to catch if to startle, but quietly to get the rules

V
Vyxyxol 22.03.20

Max Borschov wrote:
in the game there are wolves or other predatory animals ?
No, what's weird, IMHO.

A
Alexandr_2018 22.03.20

Met deer. To the East of the city. over 2 rivers.

K
Kernel Plevitsky 22.03.20

Muskrat
The very first time purposefully wandered in the forests to find the predators. I sincerely believe that they are) as well as the crossbow.

R
R_D_V 22.03.20

It is strange that in the game the raptors and the perk in the hunt for predators there are and not one but two. 1st more domagoj predators and the 2nd on what would predators do not fit\attack gg

V
VETER7 22.03.20

Max Borschiv
ROE deer meat you need it just for the horse to catch. Frightened of any rustling from a mile away and runs well so don't even walk.

V
Vyxyxol 22.03.20

R_D_V wrote:
advantage in the hunt for predators there are and not one but two
There are no such perks, wild animals ≠ predators.

A
Anzhelika04 22.03.20

Muskrat
perhaps laziness was a battle animation of the predators to do. And so they are quite raw game was released.And wolves in the woods really is not enough.

M
Maks Borschev 22.03.20

Thank you ) I found them . PPC crayons they thought at first that the rabbits )