3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 22.03.20 07:41 pm

How to conduct a series of strokes,after a furious blow. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to conduct a series of strokes,after a furious blow.Am furious strike appears left mouse button, and the inscription,a series of strikes and quickly clamped and pressed zero effect.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 22.03.20

After a furious strike (where the character stabs the enemy) look at another enemy and press several times the left mouse button. One-click somehow doesn't work.

A
Artem Malin 22.03.20

As I understand you need dual swords, only works with them.

D
Dimson_62 22.03.20

Besides what is written above, we must also first skill to pump, without it, no how.

b
baracus11 22.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
As far as I know, it is (if you take a normal sword) that to continue the strikes after the piercing. Normal.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.03.20

baracus11
Yes, the usual from the start with him chasing.And skill pumped.If only the pair in figure label appears pierced belly and a series of strokes and left mouse button appear.And so today nervosa hapnuli Palace in Alexandria wool,three fucking chest around the Palace.

b
baracus11 22.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
With fresh direct is a separate animation, as usual with the sword you can continue to beat the enemy after a piercing. And while skill is not pumped, the enemy just flies away and you need to get close to him and everything. With skill just continue to beat after the piercing. Stunning of its kind.

h
h-H-h 22.03.20

true to the first comment just said about knives, he throws the knife at another enemy, if throwing knives is not that something will not happen.

c
callmegod 22.03.20

This is true in rage mode (or whatever)? If not, how to pierce?) Skill be opened. All of my fights is stupid clickbar, stupid, ugly clickbar. And offtopic. Double murders? In addition, the cat throwing knife, hidden after the murder.

S
Siniy Kot 22.03.20

callmegod
berserk mode on the maces, and staves hapesach-here you double, triple, and even desyaternaya murder will depend only on the hands and tolstoty opponents

c
callmegod 22.03.20

Blue Cat
I had a mean, secretive double murder as in other parts. Understand that the hidden blade is now 1, but still.

S
Siniy Kot 22.03.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
In addition, the cat throwing knife, hidden after the murder.
nuuuu....can suddenly try to jump off the roof with a Mace on a group of enemies , if you take the skill attack from the air, absorbing impact of a sudden and massive, so the five I have been able to put hopesa 1 hit, Mace probably still more was possible, and Yes-the attacks count as quick(probably because everyone was asleep) and additional experience in a series of rapid killing is also given.