3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 22.03.20 07:42 pm

Bidding for vidmaza orders (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to buy more gold during a briefing vegematic contracts?
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 22.03.20

with the money I think the game is not a problem... greed for more money you want?

W
Warsnake 22.03.20

diablo_7_13
Wagering, why not. Book Geralt was practically homeless and counted every coin...

d
dimakozhanov 22.03.20

I after the first passage remained where the extra 16 thousand CZK, despite the fact that I never traded, took charge by default, money in the beginning is not enough.

L
LittleJoke 22.03.20

Well here only for wagering and has the sense to haggle. For orders on default usually give 200-300 CZK. If bargaining is to take the maximum threshold, then will get not more than 100 kroons from above, only to the maximum you are unlikely someone will be tempted to give money so you can win except that 20-40 CZK.. the price of any of the batons with the average thug.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.03.20

Warsnake
Wagering, why not. Book Geralt was practically homeless and counted every coin...
Your truth. Only the game Geralt is practically king Midas and can buy all the relics of the world.

A
Alllex236 22.03.20

diablo_7_13
no, the money is there, just interesting mechanics, like it is possible for the order to beg for half of what I already give, but in fact 10 gold will clamp to pay... and I think that maybe what I do wrong?

A
Alxmo 22.03.20

Alllex236
here is a crappy summer - from one old joke. Actually Yes, bargain only need to wager, those measly pennies which you can get additionally give nothing, and the game is not that cruel, so they needed except at the beginning

J
JOKERIVAN 22.03.20

Yes, all for the sake of roleplaying, but the dialogue, every trade is unique, not heard any of the same, although they all boil down to one and tomuzhe

F
FunMC 22.03.20

a briefing vegematic contracts > laugh :) are you an international conference with the customers spend?))) On topic, this system is not clear, one 40-60 beg, and someone more than 5 does not, thought at first the difference in towns and villages, but certainly most could agree on my 65 coins to some village in Skellige.

k
krakaziabra 22.03.20

I even met a redneck who was not ready and coppers to pay, one is forced to recall the quest of the DLC of the Witcher and 12 pennies for the devil.

U
Uruz 22.03.20

I have over 60 coins bargain. If you strongly overstate the guys start bychit and in the end pay almost the initial amount. So basically throw from 20 to 40 coins on top, more unlikely to succeed.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 22.03.20

Never saw the point in bargaining (Especially at the beginning of the game,where he could not throw even 1 gold).Always chose the default

_
_Str75_ 22.03.20

I always traded, because of the principle. Knocked from 25 to 50 coins. Sometimes 70 rolled. Toko time tratitsa on these things. )))

Alxmo
And almost at the beginning, if you take the time -- need to know not be, especially if you already pass the first time and know of a place with beskonechnym respom sheep. Hesitated there just half an hour, stuffed skins of sheep and Persian in chocolate.
And in the White Garden in the home village -- geese there respose quite active... Granny on other enough for the entire Garden turn without problems.

Never experienced money problems in the game.

A
Alxmo 22.03.20

_Str75_
Yes, well, time wasting, and the genocide of Pets - not according to the canons) it's better the first quarter of the game to mourn the unfortunate homelessly share the Witcher)

_
_Str75_ 22.03.20

Alxmo
And for me it's stupid to run past the freebies. To Kuze at the start and the White garden ciniza run, and there is always geese on the way. Why pass up a free out, and then cockroach about homelessly share. It is necessary to partially feed the ramblings of peasants about witches. As for the Witcher cornered in the village, so the mass padegi cattle))

A
Alxmo 22.03.20

_Str75_
that's will rozkosny plus wildly fierce)

_
_Str75_ 22.03.20

Alxmo
)))))))))))))
Plus for the free proof-reading work))))))))

k
koveshnikov1997 22.03.20

job cleaton. the Witcher LVL 14, Czeslaw, castle Bronnitsy. in short, the task a maximum of 119 coins in addition. put the slider to maximum - angry, 50% of Agra. then 20 coins less, 10 less, 10 less. total 74 coins profit. too strong
easy money