3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atlas057 22.03.20 07:42 pm

Gifts for girls (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Tried to give Theresa a gift. Did not understand what she would like to sell, but she replied that she did not have to.
Question: How and what to present to different girls. Has anyone dealt with this issue?
7 Comments
Sort by:
3NX 22.03.20

Atlas057
Who said different?) She's the only one in the game who need/can give) Dagger and booze do not give, decoration likes about the clothes XS)

R
RobertLV 22.03.20

Teresa a bouquet, which was cooked up for a room attendant assistance pan Jan.

G
Gaztelua 22.03.20

I bought an expensive dress (but not a pity for the beloved), came to her (more a choice of what to donate) decoration clothes (I don't really understand where the inventory menu and what kind of decoration is my clad ring?), decided to click the clothes and the dress stayed with me, and she thanked me, I then 2 minutes tupil what kind of rags she took, but it seems no waiting for patches?

s
sarahdorren 22.03.20

Why dress - still a mystery) the whole game was played with expensive dress in the bag.
PS the fortune teller said wife Henry will be called Katerina, Katya waiting for the DLC? )

A
Atlas057 22.03.20

3NX
In my opinion, Stephanie is still possible to give.

3NX 22.03.20

Atlas057
No, nothing she can not be present, after Coca she even dialog not activated)

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

3NX
I gave Stephanie flowers left from the bath attendants. What she said... Not worth it of course, but thank you. Where I picked up knightly manners?