3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
temmiNobody 22.03.20 07:43 pm

How to fight against the shield? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Running around with a long sword Punch can't kill 1 brow with a shield just on the CD block where I didn't hit how to break the shield?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sana9056 22.03.20

temmiNobody
Well, there are two ways to either tire out, or after a successful block to hit piercing.
I also run a Punch, but even himself with the shield.
Try to wear down or beat in the head from above or thrusting.
And yet there is a way around it from where does not protect the shield, that is to the right and hit the right hand strikes.
Well, I can only suggest it.

S
Spolrock 22.03.20

Blunt weapons seem to be exhausting faster.

D
Darcs299 22.03.20

Spolrock
Blunt if the pump breaks nafig, the block and hand injury to cause can

R
RGC 22.03.20

There is another option with a perfect counterattack, or combinations of hits, which even through the block damage

H
Hattack 22.03.20

The grenade under the visor. No helmet, as in the cuirass to push.

p
prick1e 22.03.20

temmiNobody
If you fight alone, try to run away, to remove autotarget and hit running flush

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

RGC
Counterattack does not always work, usually only a perfect parry. Never figured out the mechanics that you have to press to counterattack.

V
VETER7 22.03.20

Before the fight, change your weapon to short sword and shield.
Punch hard with light weapons and heavy even harder. Save only full armor, as they give a time to strike, and strikes are slower in theory.

A
Alumiel 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
If I understand correctly, it is triggered automatically after a perfect unit. And the more you have developed the skill (like protection, and can fight for what you wear), the higher the chance to counterattack.

s
savawerty 22.03.20

I noticed that even a weak club I bring down enemies faster than a good sword. (checked on the guards) may blunt weapon ignores armor? and shield mud that Mace doesn't help much, while the sword of each of mitovica you have to dig quite a long time

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

savawerty
You need to pay attention to the characteristics of the armor: protection against stabbing, cutting and shock damage. Lats had a good hold on the cuts, but lamented the blows. Armor and legancy - on the contrary, Downing a shot. The battleships are vulnerable to Mace.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
Counterattack does not always work, usually only a perfect parry. Never figured out the mechanics that you have to press to counter-attack
You don't look at a rose and don't wait when you see the green shield. You look at the animation of the enemy, as he starts to do the swing -just click the block and counterattack is provided, only keep your distance don't go far.

savawerty
I noticed that even a weak club I bring down enemies faster than a good sword. (checked on the guards) may blunt weapon ignores armor? and shield mud that Mace doesn't help much, while the sword of each of mitovica you have to dig quite a long time
Yes, you see if the opponents in rags -take the sword, as if in armor, the Mace. If you're in armor and with a sword, the sword will not cause damage, but will simply slide on an armor and you'll be half an hour to swing a sword.