3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 22.03.20 07:43 pm

The respawn of bandits. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello, people!
Fulfilled all kV robbers near Rataj. The centurion said, type in the Rataj more robbers no go in Tallberg.
Who knows or not if I all the settlements on robbers pass -they (robbers) will appear again or this topic will be closed kV?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 22.03.20

Ioannn
all. And prepare yourself that in Talmage you fucking pay for it ( But then in the next chunk will pay for stuff pennies in the ear). Maybe I have a bug, but it's nothing no one paid Malmberget at all.

A
Alumiel 22.03.20

Normal rivals on forests just like you don't? On the one hand it is logical of course, on the other...bored Me of the game fighting back, and fight something for a little someone can...

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Stribogg
Yes paying that do not care have enough. Just read somewhere that the robbers later time trespasse, so wanted to clarify. Sad, if so.
Thank you!

T
Tiberiym 22.03.20

It's not a bug, you have to pay in Rataj, so Talmage no you will not have to pay at all so)
But then as you correctly noted, the suffering pays off.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Alumiel wrote:
I play combat bought, but to fight something for a little someone can...
I agree, besides after leveling combat skills and good gear lost all drive from the suit, no complexity left, all the enemies fall from 1-2 strikes, even a knight errant did not last more than 10 seconds...
no, of course you can undress and pick of enemies with a stick, but this RPG does not make sense, then the developers nedomolvili game

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

Alumiel
Sites
Well, there's no avtolevelinga, yeah.. all the same realism.. As there is no boss, the whole part of the fight agree that it's not enough and monotonous, because everyone fights exactly the same and there are no unique enemies with some sort of separate mechanics.

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

Guys, let's be honest. Game in its genre innovation, which is undoubtedly a plus. Bugs fixed over time (now it's terribly damp). Boevka? Yes, of course innovation is interesting, but so poorly implemented that already take aback.
Here are some examples:
1. In a battle against a single opponent you can really shlestnutsya good. But as soon as you attack at least four here byada. Switching between targets does not work and you can't control the situation.
2. Strange fact, but the same thing in exactly the opposite happens in big battles. While others are distracted in sparring opponent, you can run and bale kuvaldoy all the head, from which they safely move horses with a single blow.
3. As described above, at 15+ you have no worthy opponents. The exception is the fight with Ulrich (personal experience).
4. Fighting technique leaves the aftertaste of something nedodelannogo. The stab exactly in the chest does not break the frail armor of the enemy, the axe is aimed exactly in the neck does not kill him the first time, Mace's arm produces no effect (though I read at the office.the site, which is body parts, too damaged, they say), most likely only using the widget.
5. If you come close to enemy and he will grab you in a clinch, you won't be able to strike him. But it's likely a bug.
6. What for the study of all those pirouettes, parries, and other things, if in the future all your enemies fall with a single blow? Imbalance.
7. Etc., etc.
Conclusion: the Game at the moment, interesting in its genre. I.e. fans of open world and RPG recommended. Raw,balance issues, bugs, performance issues. Varava, as well as everyone else (remember Todd Howard with Polychem), tearing your farts were yelling about ultra realism, super on techniques and other things. In fact, quite different. And a sin to blame them, because they need to sell the product. As always we have a little naeb...I. It's like a watermelon sellers in the market, They are all ripe and delicious. Kushi brother, I swear. The spruce he loved it. Wai In fact, watermelon watermelon strife.

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

Stribogg
Don't know how you got my Talberga the centurion took Polovtsian helmets with the inscription I have dealt with the camp and paid for the ears of the Polovtsian (not to be confused with the ears of the robbers is in Rataj) with the inscription the trophy
Such a wonderful way (remember Ambassador Udine from Mass Effect ), the ears of the robbers sold in Rataj, ears Polovtsian sell Talmage.

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

Ioannn
About your question. I cleared the Rataj and Malmberg. Now the food in the monastery in sázava. All the camps and stuff where I killed the lost sheep are still not ofresponses.

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

Martin_Richmond
No, I have not paid.. Someone somewhere already on this topic wrote that the type of Talmage Henrik in the service and payment are not entitled to.. the way I was not lazy and there to the pan to escape, he's so good paid for their job ( even there is 2K of a penny) I thought maybe then he would pay, but alas, he his wife ( with whom Henryk was such a whirlwind romance) are silently praying and just shouting Hey, Henry...

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

Stribogg
Just rechecked, for sit play. A centurion of the Rataj buys my ears robbers, now ears can still be sold to the Manager of sázava. But the centurion in Talmage buys my ears Polovtsian. OK so buys, a pittance really pays.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Martin_Richmond
Who knows, maybe later there will be a (REP I mean). Anyway, I really hope so (though likely not enough)), because I in fact went.

M
Martin_Richmond 22.03.20

Ioannn
About boevka and cons I wrote above, but I agree. There are. Unfortunately, they are few.

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Martin_Richmond
About boevka and cons I wrote above, but I agree. There are. Unfortunately, they are few.
Yes, I read it. I reverse the game in all senses-gone. But as they say -on taste and color...