3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonk11 26.09.19 03:30 pm

The license is invalid (License and Origin) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Has anyone faced such a problem?
When you run the licensed version writes the License is invalid. Reason code = Missing DLL:[MFPlat.DLL] Error: 0x7E
Began after Windows reinstallation. (You Should Win 10)

This topic is already created in 2017. But there is no solution.
38 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenux 26.09.19

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Soobshcheniya-ob-oshibkah/mass-effect-andromeda-litsenziya-nedeystvitelna-kod-prichiny/td-p/5964701

S
Sidorovich12 26.09.19

WELL, in fact you have a game tied to the hardware and the system. Reinstallation is essentially you trying to run the game on another computer for which, respectively, not purchased the license. Either restore your original system from a backup or buy a new key.

R
ReXSniper 26.09.19

Sidorovich12
That E?
Yes, even on 100 different computers with different hardware and software can be put license. Login with your account and have the license.
So don't bring a Blizzard

l
leonk11 26.09.19

Zenux
The link does not open for some reason. But the direction was digging on the EA support website. The methods described there do not help

l
leonk11 26.09.19

ReXSniper
I agree

F
FsTanDar 26.09.19

Call customer support and explain the situation. Then accomplish your goal here.

s
saa0891 26.09.19

leonk11 wrote:
Began after Windows reinstallation. (You Should Win 10)
Windu try to update.

A
Alphalva 26.09.19

leonk11
leonk11 wrote:
digging on the EA support website
In addition, you tried to send your screenshot to support Origin?
leonk11 wrote:
Missing DLL:[MFPlat.DLL] Error: 0x7E
But the search engine tried to ask by adding at the beginning of the word error?
He moved on the first 10 links, I read three different solutions.
You tried them
Спойлерhttps://yandex.ru/search/?clid=2186620&text=%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0%20Missing%20DLL%3A%5BMFPlat.DLL%5D%20Error%3A%200x7E&lr=19&redircnt=1552301549.1

S
Sidorovich12 26.09.19

ReXSniper
Then it would be possible to enter 1 account on 100 computers and play a game.

M
Metalist1925 26.09.19

ReXSniper
that's just the origin of such a situation may be. At the time, lost access to the BK-2 after reinstalling Windows.

P
Progger 26.09.19

instead of trying stupidly to restore the game using the test? judging by the stupid error of missing library, though it is not clear that the library of the game or the origin

l
leonk11 26.09.19

The methods tried, the game was perepechenova, removed, and set and game, and the origin again. Does not help. Therefore, the theme created in the hope that someone has solved such a problem

P
Piece_of_Shit 26.09.19

Sidorovich12
Do not believe me, I have 7 years doing with his 3 computers))). And with Origin. Key it exists abstracted from a PC, so I don't know - do not write.

P
Piece_of_Shit 26.09.19

leonk11
Have you tried on another computer your Origin account to open and run the game there?

l
leonk11 26.09.19

Piece_of_Shit
No. Do. I will try to do so.

O
Odin1997 26.09.19

Sidorovich12
Many games and pirates for the first time after the release, called offline activation - gets people to your computer and activate your ACC you have in the origin(incentive), translates in offline client and you play. Of course the game should be without requirement of always connected Internet.

O
Oleg V 26.09.19

it is a punishment for licenzionno....

A
ArXangel_ann 26.09.19

a new way of making dough from EA? last the key to the game and get luchbox with a Trojan in the gift?))) cool

and on the subject: as I understand it, it's in the wind? or the one before that 10 was?

E
EMPs 26.09.19

Oleg
it is a punishment for pirates who have the first license in life and do not know what a stick to poke
ArXangel_ann
What the ... luchbox and Trojans in the game, and even that won't start?
PS: and actually, as stated above - no.libraries = not established tional after reinstalling Windows and/or the game itself not correctly moved/not re-downloaded killing registry, etc, etc

In the reboot version of Windows is often help all sorts of build with additional software/bibliotekama in all assemblies of the type BeloffЮ where you can ride from all the available C++,dirext, etc

A
ArXangel_ann 26.09.19

EMPs
sarcasm is not yours, is it? not Mature enough yet to understand things harder base? Sad. But anything can still happen.