3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clawhammer 22.03.20 07:45 pm

Worth buying WWE 2K19 ? (WWE 2K18)

People! Do you think WWE2k19 whether to buy it or you can burn??? correct at least resynchroni online and the FPS in the game ???
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheeyz 22.03.20

clawhammer
no, while this title is in hand mountain developers

c
carpocalips 22.03.20

clawhammer
Firstly, of course one will not be correct to and after releasing a dozen of useless patches.
Secondly, the game is already out? Was announcements, news, anything... About what is not yet existent, the game is about?

c
clawhammer 22.03.20

carpocalips
Why fix it , if you do level 2k16 2к17 playable part was
And on account or will not, tell if not difficult this is when 2K missed the game ? from year to year , each year one part

c
carpocalips 22.03.20

clawhammer
Errors in the game enough in each, and much is not corrected from year to year, which is clearly done on purpose, or the developers literally blind and deaf.
According to this: And on account or will not, tell if not difficult this is when 2K missed the game ? from year to year , each year one piece, I'm not hard, I repeat.
Your question: do you think WWE2k19 whether to buy it or you can burn???
Response: the Game is already out? Was announcements, news, anything... About what is not yet existent, the game about? even more specifically, the game is on sale?
This question cannot receive a normal response, the game yet, I know nothing about her, of course she will, but at the moment it is exactly 0, i.e. it is not known that in addition to the updated clothing to be a new because of what it would cost to buy or not.