3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mimsi 22.03.20 07:45 pm

F. E. A. R. Extraction point: problems with the game (F.E.A.R.)

Help with such problem: when I launch the game a dark screen and nothing happens. Version - pirate FEAR+FEAR Extraction point 1.08. The computer is not connected to the Internet. System: WinXP SP2. FEAR before 1.02 was fine without Siderov.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChromVanadium 22.03.20

The exact same crap. But I think the problem due to SP2+Firewall

A
Al-106 22.03.20

I have this crap was not observed. On SP1 so great. Fire wood new put, the Windows without format. More anything I can not advise. Config compo, though would have written.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 22.03.20

Here: do not put the extension of 1280*1024 it is not there!!!
Count significantly worse than the original, and inhibits much more!

A
Al-106 22.03.20

What the hell are you such permission if you have slow times of the original. The game should go smoothly. Put 800на600 and bran SS with AA and AF at the same time. Better shadows off, then fly.

By the way of count there is the same as in the original, no better and no worse, and added new effects (for example from a laser).

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 22.03.20

On the Monitor, recommended is 1280*1024 if less to put on the terrible squares, not the game. And gives 800на600 autodetect and configure itself so you even say anything!!!

B
Bambolero 22.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MaD4ce 22.03.20

People this problem, install Fear and fear evacuation(Both license)... Start it gives me an error report and Nehru...
Help che current does not probyvali to do!

G
Gwaron 22.03.20

MaD4ce

If you have the same stuff that I do...
Anyways, I put F. E. A. R. in bearded times. Then decided to insert again, essno litsuhu. Not run Mlyn.
Found the answer on one such a forum. Nada to demolish a Windows update KB917422. And I was then chocolate! The game went on.
Incidentally, the update may not communicate via Install and remove software. I used WinTools.net. And turned off auto-update Windows, and then again will download this Hotfix - no time for pogamat!
PS I don't know about the Evacuation, because my piratka. But kazhetsa, they one Soft club berries.

S
Scril 22.03.20

How to snottite this?!?!?

G
Gwaron 22.03.20

Scan Reg->Uninstal Menu->Uninstal or Remove (that's more like it - anyway, after all this hell is not ponadobitsa for a while).

Z
ZvErObOy 206 22.03.20

Guys tell me so I downloaded the game F. E. A. R. Extraction point, everything started all right, but the game without sound while all tinctures with sound are on full. Maybe there is some sound file which can be downloaded. what do I do?