3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zjkjt 22.03.20 07:47 pm

RGB lights in fans

Good day I appeal to everyone who owns a case Cooler Master MasterCase H500P.
Included are two 200 mm valve, but RGB controller Cooler Master greedy. A new set of valves Cooler Master RGB controller now in Ukraine, NOT anywhere. Question: if I buy a set of Corsair HD140 RGB LED Twin Pack with Controller, valves from Cooler Master will be synchronized with the help of his controller?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
North_EagIe 22.03.20

You can only sync with motherboard header via rgb or other ventilati from Cooler Master if the corsair was a wire rgb header as in the picture, it would be possible to sync all through the Mat. cost, but would need wire header as in the picture.
You should buy screws MasterFan and connect via commander from cooler master, either through a wire that is in the picture.

z
zjkjt 22.03.20

That is, the controller from Corsair will not see cooler and Cooler Master will not be able to control their lighting?

N
North_EagIe 22.03.20

zjkjt
No, each manufacturer has its own individual controller, not all of the accessories, you can make compatibility rgb illumination with different manufacturers.

z
zjkjt 22.03.20

Thanks, of course, I knew, but I thought I'd have to order, now will wait.

z
zjkjt 22.03.20

You should buy screws MasterFan and connect via commander from cooler master, either through a wire that is in the picture.
I wrote that in Ukraine the new valves from Cooler Master, which is included controller is not, so I'll have to wait.

N
North_EagIe 22.03.20

zjkjt
And through the wire to plug into the connector rgb_header on the motherboard, if it has a connector, so the wire is not in short supply for sure. Or wait.

z
zjkjt 22.03.20

Motherboard MSI Z170A Pro Carbon c processor 6700К - connector does not.